2023 P12 Football Thread

utenation

On 10/20/2023 at 8:57 AM, Scscsc89 said:

Just as Beavs begins to embrace the map, the dude that runs it is thinking about giving up because no one understands it!  

IMG_3522.jpeg

Glad I’m not the only one.  

to be clear, I only enjoy this map when we win. 

On 10/20/2023 at 5:05 PM, MrBug708 said:

They should absolutely. I think Kelly cratering the program and starting over really took the wind out of the sails. Combined with recruiting apathy, which was the lifeblood of UCLA fans, it really has given a bad taste to fans with him. Running the pro style has been boring.

I suspect if ASU gave free tickets to the students and surrounding community, they could get them in the stands. If UCLA gave free tickets to the students, it's an hour trek to the game. Yes, definitely excuses, but there are viable reasons why people don't attend games. The immediate population at UCLA doesn't have the campus on stadium. I bet that's almost 10k fan right there. But the students are about the only group of fans who consistently make the games, provided school is actually in session. Which isn't usually the case until conference season starts.

The fact that it’s at the rose bowl is a big reason why you don’t get attendance.  I’d hate that as a student. 

On 10/21/2023 at 9:32 AM, utenation said:

Herbie was the only one on Gameday to pick Utah to win.  There is a lot of smoke that Rising will redshirt.  Get it over with for fuck’s sake. 

I’m tired of the deception and drama around Rising. 

Rising redshirts, and you walk into the Big 12 and dominate it from day one.