USC and Arizona basketball coaches arrested

MrBug708

1 hour ago, PapaG said:

According to the Cal fan.

Sean Miller - scumbag.  Cal gets shit on by Zona basketball in recent years.

Dana Altman - scumbag.   Altman hasn't had a one-and-done player since this year with Troy Brown.

Cal under Martin - honest.  Cal hadn't had a one-and-done player in my memory, yet gets two in Jaylon Brown, and then Raab, who ended up being just another player but who was supposed to be a Calipari Special.

All Hail seems to selectively be outraged.  

Has there been a story about Martin being dishonest?  Did I not rail on former Cal assistant coach and scumbag Yanni Hafnegal?  You seem to be selectively intelligent as of late. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Looks like there's a new type of "Big Dance," with the FBI being The Committee.  So far, it appears that the Pac-12 already has four teams ready for Selection Day, with Arizona, USC, Utah, and Washington all being part of the "Allegation Bracket".  Unfortunately, the Conference of Champions is smelling as bad as the SEC and ACC.

47 minutes ago, RogueDuck said:

The problem with the Balls of the world, is they believe colleges make money off basketball, but after all expenses only like 6 schools make a profit from basketball.  Football is the only sport making money for schools.

Basketball makes money for coaches, Or maybe football makes money for basketball coaches. The point is there’s money in college basketball from wherever it comes, there’s just not money in college basketball for college basketball players.

I don't fault some 18 year old kid for taking money. I'm of the school of thought that they're owed, they deserve to participate in the incredible amounts of money generated from their efforts. 

I don't even fault agents. It's like the scorpion's admonition to the frog, after all. Scumbags gonna scumbag. 

I blame administrators who can't seem to align the interests of the athlete with the regulations placed on them, including coaches, administrations, leagues and the NCAA.  I blame shoe companies for subverting published regulations.  I blame boosters who can't seem to grow up.

All that said, Utah runs a clean program. 

The FBI has recordings of Sean Miller talking about paying 100k to secure Ayton's recruitment.  Look's like Arizona is going to lose their head Basketball coach too.  

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/22559284/sean-miller-arizona-christian-dawkins-discussed-payment-ensure-deandre-ayton-signing-according-fbi-investigation

If the NCAA had any balls or any true morality and substance, they would ban Sean Miller from ever coaching another game and do so immediately.  

I wonder how many other head coaches the FBI has dirt on. 

Archived