Coaching Changes

Scscsc89

1 hour ago, PapaG said:

Except Keenum is the starting QB for the Minnesota Vikings, and Taylor Kelly is doing whatever it is Taylor Kelly does these days.

Kelly was nowhere near the college QB Keenum was, either.   I'm not getting Bug's point.

Inheriting QBs. Sumlim inherited Keenun and Manziel. Graham inherited Taylor Kelly. Didn't think it was that hard of concept, my bad

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, glduck said:

i don’t even know what tweet he was claiming to be fake. i think the very concept of jimbo fisher going to a&m to be potentially bad news for oregon. 

The original tweet has been proven to be from a fake account, meaning fake numbers and fake news.  Fisher might go there, but there’s nothing out there yet.  As for being bad for UO?  I like Willie but if I was a top 5 job, which FSU is, he wouldn’t be in my top 5 to start the search.  

Just now, RogueDuck said:

The original tweet has been proven to be from a fake account, meaning fake numbers and fake news.  Fisher might go there, but there’s nothing out there yet.  As for being bad for UO?  I like Willie but if I was a top 5 job, which FSU is, he wouldn’t be in my top 5 to start the search.  

i see. my response regarding jimbo potentially moving to a&m wasn’t based on any tweet, rather the months of rumblings from a&m fans who have pushed jimbo to college station ever since the ucla game.

i do hope you’re right about fla state looking elsewhere. 

1 hour ago, win2bfree said:

So with 130 FBS teams at least 10% of the teams (13 so far) will have a new coach.

These are the teams that hired new coaches last year:

Ball State
Bowling Green
BYU
East Carolina
Georgia
Georgia Southern
Hawaii
Illinois
Iowa State
Maryland
Memphis