2020 Election Thread

PapaG

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/2/2020 at 6:37 PM, Jalapeno said:

Yes Trump's legacy will live for awhile even after he gets out of office.  The concern is what happens between now and January 20, 2021...even if Trump doesn't make it to that day.  Russia & China could take advantage of a power vacuum in the US.

They've already been doing that for 45 months.

2 hours ago, Orange said:

They've already been doing that for 45 months.

Bingo.. Their goal has been to show the world democracy is a joke.. The way we proved to the world in the cold war that Communism will implode. One thing they got right. If you put a buffoon in the White House, you can certainly tear this country apart.

He's not even CLOSE to the danger zone for most COVID patients, and they're sending him home?  

And how callous is this tweet?  210,000 people are dead, thousands more have permanent organ damage, and watched their loved ones die.

This is the biggest piece of shit to EVER hold office.  And it's not close.

1 hour ago, Orange said:

He's not even CLOSE to the danger zone for most COVID patients, and they're sending him home?  

And how callous is this tweet?  210,000 people are dead, thousands more have permanent organ damage, and watched their loved ones die.

This is the biggest piece of shit to EVER hold office.  And it's not close.

If only every American could ride to the hospital in Marine One, have 15 top doctors at their bed side, try every experimental drug out there and then ride around in a motorcade waiving to people on the street..

Nothing to be afraid of folks..

5 hours ago, utenation said:

If only every American could ride to the hospital in Marine One, have 15 top doctors at their bed side, try every experimental drug out there and then ride around in a motorcade waiving to people on the street..

Nothing to be afraid of folks..

Average citizen would not have been tested until they had symptoms,  and would not have had results for days afterwards,  let alone been given cutting edge treatment immediately.  If Trump had not received treatment until today, he likely would have been in very bad shape. And the care he will be receiving in White House will still likely be superior to what the average American has access to. 

1 hour ago, Mano said:

Average citizen would not have been tested until they had symptoms,  and would not have had results for days afterwards,  let alone been given cutting edge treatment immediately.  If Trump had not received treatment until today, he likely would have been in very bad shape. And the care he will be receiving in White House will still likely be superior to what the average American has access to. 

And even with all that care, he’s still only in the early stages of this disease. Days 7-10 are when people frequently shift from feeling great to being in the ICU.  There’s no guarantee those therapeutics did a damned thing for him.  Wonder how they’ll spin it when he’s back at Walter Reed this weekend.  

https://www.foxnews.com/media/fox-news-chris-wallace-negative-coronavirus-presidential-debate

Chris Wallace who moderated the recent Presidential Debate tested negative for COVID-19 so that could also be good news for the Bidens.

Trump is the kind of guy who will always have an optimistic outlook...keep that in mind.  He could be dead by the end of this week or next week.  He just wants all the attention and wants to be adored by people even if he knew he would be dead soon.

12 hours ago, Jalapeno said:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/fox-news-chris-wallace-negative-coronavirus-presidential-debate

Chris Wallace who moderated the recent Presidential Debate tested negative for COVID-19 so that could also be good news for the Bidens.

Trump is the kind of guy who will always have an optimistic outlook...keep that in mind.  He could be dead by the end of this week or next week.  He just wants all the attention and wants to be adored by people even if he knew he would be dead soon.

I love how you cheerled this fucking idiot for most of the past 4 years, and now you want to lecture us on his nature.

Yeah, no shit, he wants adoration?  He's a flaming, malignant narcissist?  Thanks for the fucking update, Walter Cronkite.

13 hours ago, Orange said:

And even with all that care, he’s still only in the early stages of this disease. Days 7-10 are when people frequently shift from feeling great to being in the ICU.  There’s no guarantee those therapeutics did a damned thing for him.  Wonder how they’ll spin it when he’s back at Walter Reed this weekend.  

This right here is fake news. I was told he feels 20 years younger. Americans need not be afraid of this.. They should cowboy up and fight this.. I also heard again today that the common flu is now again more dangerous. Despite what was on the Woodward tapes..

All you violent liberals just report fake news.. It needs to stop

I'm telling you guys now, I have nominated myself as the official P12 Board GOP/2020 Trump MAGA Campaign Fact Checker.. I will be calling you all out on your leftist natures.. I'm tired of the one sided nature of this board.. Where is PapaG when I need him? Don?

Update: As of right now the DOW is up 83 points... We need to start focusing on the positives of this economy.. President Trump's leadership has brought us back from the Chinese Kung Flu disaster.

@Orange, @Quack 12, @azgreg @glduck @Scscsc89 you've been warned.

Main Source: Fox News and Trump's Twitter Feed

Archived