PAC-12 Bowl Season Thread

MrBug708

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/4/2017 at 5:48 PM, azgreg said:

You want to give those 2 another try? Maybe use the right opponents?

My bad, I was looking at one of the millions of bowl matchup predictions in this thread while simultaneously quoting the correct one.

On 12/10/2017 at 9:25 PM, ExplorerSunDevil said:

Utah vs West Virginia - Interesting historical footnote; these two teams once matched up in a bowl game played in Atlantic City, New Jersey in 1964. The 1964 Liberty bowl game would be played inside Boardwalk Hall and was apparently the first ever bowl game to be played indoors. Neat piece of history right there. Concerning 2017, both teams are mediocre, but I think that West Virginia gets the victory. West Virginia by 14.

Some food for thought. WVU's starting QB Grier will not be playing in this game. Kid was a gamer..

Utah is favored by 7... Utah's bowl record(despite our shitty 2017 season) under KW is 10-1..

I just don't see Utah getting worked by 14 against this team on a neutral field.. But you never know. But I would bet on red in this game.

18 hours ago, glduck said:

freeman won't be playing.

but tony brooks-james is 100%, and as you said we go pretty deep. i have not heard about crosby yet. he's from vegas and has made a big deal about going home for his last game, but we'll see.

Looks like Vegas has rolled out the red carpet for Oregon State.. errrr Oregon.

https://twitter.com/RedditCFB/status/941552140018909185/photo/1

Archived