2019 NFL

KUGRDON

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 12:51 PM, Orange said:

I fuck you in the head DAILY, you little bitch.

Your response makes this worth repeating:  "You add so much value to this thread.  Thank you for being such a bitter person."

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 10:28 AM, Orange said:

This sentence is totally indecipherable.

Let me translate it for you:

Bronco's finally win.  He's looking forward to Pat Mahomes and the Chiefs coming to Denver, one week from next Thursday.

CBS Sports put out an article about Alex Smith yesterday.  He's had 17 surgeries to date on his broken leg from last November and is still planning on playing in 2020.

Good Lord, just hang it up.  Your leg is essentially a hardware store at this point.

1 hour ago, Scorcho said:

CBS Sports put out an article about Alex Smith yesterday.  He's had 17 surgeries to date on his broken leg from last November and is still planning on playing in 2020.

Good Lord, just hang it up.  Your leg is essentially a hardware store at this point.

Love Alex, super tough dude, but he needs to be smart about his health at this point, would be a shame if he has difficulty walking after his career. Hoping he is just doing the rehab to get paid ( and I have no issue with players doing this in NFL ).

I think the IF has already passed with his health.  I have a friend who played safety in the NFL for 6 years, and due to so many surgeries on his shoulders, he can't even play catch with his kids.  Unfortunately, a lot of these guys have health issues after playing in the NFL.

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 11:51 AM, Quack 12 said:

Yeah 'cause it's not like they've given up 22 sacks in five games. 

Again, it isn't necessary for you to be asinine at all times.

I'm just being honest.   I live in Nashville and Mariota is getting hammered by the media and fans.  The sacks are one thing, but the numerous incompletions that aren't even close, in year 5.  He struggles to complete a screen pass, or an outlet pass to his RB in the flat.

And it's not based on "this year", but based on the fact that every year it is the same problems as the year before.  For every one good game, you get four really bad games from the QB position.

You call it being asinine, and I'm just telling you what the environment is like in Nashville.  You obviously haven't seen the games.  On the radio today, fans are ready to move on from Mariota and play someone else.

Re: Mariota/Tennessee

Neither side does the other any favors. He's regressed, and he's missing a lot of opportunities when they do present themselves. Tennessee is also a shit garbage franchise, and their fans will undoubtedly be lamenting their next failed former-promising-young-quarterback four years from now. A mutually parting of ways seems the best bet for both parties. I don't know if Mariota will ever rise above 'serviceable', but he may as well try it elsewhere. 

6 hours ago, HLB said:

You call it being asinine, and I'm just telling you what the environment is like in Nashville.  

The "environment" in Nashville hasn't been kind to a single QB there, ever, no matter how talented.  Your franchise is dogshit.  A new QB will solve nothing.  Nashville would chew up Tom Brady.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived