MrBug708

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lost it during that sam/bran meeting. 

sam: you remember who i am?

bran: i am the 3-eyed raven.

sam: oh........... neat.

i thought jamie was straight up dead there at the end. cersei is full on mad queen. he's totally going to have to kill her, right>? 

what's the consensus: is she really pregnant? i know the prophesy said she'd only have three kids, but she could technically be pregnant and lose it (or die herself) prior to childbirth and the prophesy would still be accurate. 

if anything, this show doesn't have *enough* incest. 

i was hoping S7 would end with the white walkers finally approaching the wall. i was not disappointed with how it went down. 

i totally buy bran as the night king. 

mountain vs hound is going to be great.

i will miss littlefinger. his argument with varys waaaaaay back in S1 (or 2?) is still one of the show's greatest moments. 

5 hours ago, glduck said:

lost it during that sam/bran meeting. 

sam: you remember who i am?

bran: i am the 3-eyed raven.

sam: oh........... neat.

i thought jamie was straight up dead there at the end. cersei is full on mad queen. he's totally going to have to kill her, right>? 

what's the consensus: is she really pregnant? i know the prophesy said she'd only have three kids, but she could technically be pregnant and lose it (or die herself) prior to childbirth and the prophesy would still be accurate. 

if anything, this show doesn't have *enough* incest. 

i was hoping S7 would end with the white walkers finally approaching the wall. i was not disappointed with how it went down. 

i totally buy bran as the night king. 

mountain vs hound is going to be great.

i will miss littlefinger. his argument with varys waaaaaay back in S1 (or 2?) is still one of the show's greatest moments. 

I've read the the translation is being misunderstood by Cerci.  It does say little brother will kill her, but that it could be the little brother to her kids.  Meaning she'll die in child birth.

Maybe her kid will be born a zombie and kill her?  That would seem fitting if she betrays those fighting the Night King.  Not sure how that would logically happen.

What a fucking show.  How is this not the best TV show ever made?  I realize it's HBO, so it's not really fair, but what other show has such amazing characters, with such compelling dialogue and smart writing, and yet also has these action sequences that are so massive in scope you can barely breathe while watching them?

Vanity Fair had a great line in the recap of the finale:

Will Beric and Tormund survive the show’s show-stopping climax? Will Jon and Daenerys survive theirs? 

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/08/when-does-game-of-thrones-season-8-air-how-long-how-many-episodes-who-is-in-it

love the hound. i think they revealed that his brother burned him for playing with his toys in S1, so he's always been sympathetic IMO. refusing joffrey in S2 and his weird thing with sansa was interesting, and every scene he and arya were in together was great. 

every scene he calls someone a cunt is the best scene.

When they were all walking to the arena or whatever to meet with the queen and being all chummy and nice it could've gone beyond cheese.  But the storyline had already put in the workload, so it was enjoyable as hell watching Tyrion and the Hound's brother chat, and watch the Hound and Brionne (sp?) talk about what a badass Arya has become.  

Fuck.  Gonna be a long wait to the final season, and it sucks there are only 6 episodes left.

3 hours ago, Orange said:

When they were all walking to the arena or whatever to meet with the queen and being all chummy and nice it could've gone beyond cheese.  But the storyline had already put in the workload, so it was enjoyable as hell watching Tyrion and the Hound's brother chat, and watch the Hound and Brionne (sp?) talk about what a badass Arya has become.  

Fuck.  Gonna be a long wait to the final season, and it sucks there are only 6 episodes left.

I watched the entire series in the past 3 weeks. Waiting 1.5-2 years for it to start again sucks, maybe I will just wait till it is done and marathon the last season.

14 hours ago, Scscsc89 said:

Wait -- is Mano really Coach KW?

This is in reference to a #askcoachwhitt segment he does each week. This week he got a couple of GOT questions and had no idea what they were talking about.

1 hour ago, Mano said:

This is in reference to a #askcoachwhitt segment he does each week. This week he got a couple of GOT questions and had no idea what they were talking about.

The poor guy's not caught up and people are peppering him with spoiler questions.  #assholes.

Archived