Recruiting Thread

Scscsc89

On 11/5/2023 at 8:01 AM, HLB said:

Get a clue.  I'm talking about 2024 Recruiting Rankings .... (and OSU has dropped since I made my original post)

Rivals.FBRankings.PNG

OregonSt.Recruting.PNG

Nobody with half a fucking brain ever says “#56 Oregon state” or #10 Oregon or some such shit while referring to recruiting rankings, you absolute dipshit.   

12th in the country with our “#56”, fuckwit. 

IMG_4392.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/24/2023 at 12:00 PM, Orange said:

18 days later?  This is your reply after thinking for 18 days?   

No.  Unlike you, I have things to do every day.  I have an adult life, with adult responsibilities.  I only come on these threads once in a while for entertainment purposes only, and as a break from my weekly adult duties.

It wasn't until 11/24/2023 that I saw your post, for the first time, and I responded immediately, upon seeing your reply to my response.

I don't have to "research" anything to know that CFB classes are "ranked" (it's discussed all the time in the media and on radio shows).  But apparently you need to research that fact, because your reply to my response shows how little you know about recruiting.

On 11/26/2023 at 7:32 AM, HLB said:

No.  Unlike you, I have things to do every day.  I have an adult life, with adult responsibilities.  I only come on these threads once in a while for entertainment purposes only, and as a break from my weekly adult duties.

It wasn't until 11/24/2023 that I saw your post, for the first time, and I responded immediately, upon seeing your reply to my response.

I don't have to "research" anything to know that CFB classes are "ranked" (it's discussed all the time in the media and on radio shows).  But apparently you need to research that fact, because your reply to my response shows how little you know about recruiting.

So busy you had to craft 3 paragraphs of meaningless verbosity in response to 2 sentences.  

• 3 weeks later...

@Mano, I've watched this kid all season. Absolute baller and has all the skills in the book.  Good attitude. 4 star. Out best recruit of the 2024 class.  Dominated a good Utah HS scene.

The only thing I don't like is he's only 6' tall. Hopefully he grows another inch or two.  That might not matter but I think ideally for college, we want to see at least 6'2" or 6'3". 

"In May, before his senior season, Wilson committed to Utah, choosing the Utes over offers from Oregon, Miami, UCLA, Oklahoma State and BYU, among others."

"In the months following Wilson’s decision, two Corner Canyon teammates — offensive lineman Isaiah Garcia, who blocked for the Chargers quarterback, and edge rusher Kash Dillon — also announced their pledges to Utah. Garcia is ranked as the No. 1 recruit in the state of Utah by 247Sports and ESPN, while Wilson is tabbed as the No. 1 player in Utah by Rivals and On3. Dillon is rated as the No. 6 recruit from Utah, per 247Sports, and with the commitment of American Fork safety Davis Andrews (No. 4 recruit in the state per 247Sports), the Utes locked up four of the top six players in Utah."

https://www.deseret.com/2023/12/13/23991596/isaac-wilson-utah-utes-quarterback-corner-canyon-deseret-news-mr-football

• 4 weeks later...

Beavs got a 4 star wr from UM and a 4* QB from Missouri and a 4* OLB.   Good get from ISU in a D-lineman. RB Jam griffin is back from ole miss.  (Oh noes, @HLB, the SEC lost one to Oregon state!)

Maybe Bray has a magic touch after all.