2022 Pac 12 Football

Mano

On 8/27/2022 at 1:42 PM, Scscsc89 said:

A982B73A-F888-42CD-9CD5-72E5AD8BAF7A.jpeg

You can't handle the truth.  Well, the truth is good for you, because USC is going to do great things.  I think they will be a 1-loss (at worst) PAC12 Champion and have a great chance to go to the playoffs.

On 8/27/2022 at 3:31 PM, MrBug708 said:

I'm confident that no matter how badly UCLA steps on it's own dick in the B10, we will probably never be bottom dwellers

Nebraska fans said the same thing, and they were more successful before joining the B1G than UCLA.

On 8/30/2022 at 4:47 PM, HLB said:

Nebraska fans said the same thing, and they were more successful before joining the B1G than UCLA.

Only the Scott Frost experiment has taken them to the bottom of the Big-10. I suppose if the Chip Kelly experiment lasts until the Big-10, we will be in for a similar fate, but I suspect it will be aborted before that happens.

On 8/30/2022 at 4:44 PM, HLB said:

You can't handle the truth.  Well, the truth is good for you, because USC is going to do great things.  I think they will be a 1-loss (at worst) PAC12 Champion and have a great chance to go to the playoffs.

Eesh.  Your takes are awful.

• Like 1

On 8/31/2022 at 12:11 PM, MrBug708 said:

Only the Scott Frost experiment has taken them to the bottom of the Big-10. I suppose if the Chip Kelly experiment lasts until the Big-10, we will be in for a similar fate, but I suspect it will be aborted before that happens.

Ever since Nebraska joined the B1G, they've been mediocre, at best, and never a real threat to win the B1G Conference title.

On 8/27/2022 at 9:24 AM, HLB said:

PAC 12 outcomes through Week 1:

Winners:  AZ STATE, UCLA, California, USC, Stanford, Washington, WAZZU, Oregon State and Utah.

Whinners:  Arizona, Colorado and Oregon

Missed AZ and Utah.

Nice showing for Arizona .... And Utah's Rising is an exceptional QB.  That being said, Utah lost a close game to a Florida team that is middle of the pack team in the SEC.  Florida will finish behind BAMA, UGA, TN, TXA&M, Arkansas, Ole Miss, LSU, and Kentucky, in the SEC.

And USC will win every PAC12 game by double digits.  Their only real threat to lose is against ND.  With a 2-loss B1G Champion; and a 2-loss Big-12 Champion, I expect USC to win the PAC12 and go to the CFP.

On 9/4/2022 at 7:03 AM, HLB said:

Missed AZ and Utah.

Nice showing for Arizona .... And Utah's Rising is an exceptional QB.  That being said, Utah lost a close game to a Florida team that is middle of the pack team in the SEC.  Florida will finish behind BAMA, UGA, TN, TXA&M, Arkansas, Ole Miss, LSU, and Kentucky, in the SEC.

And USC will win every PAC12 game by double digits.  Their only real threat to lose is against ND.  With a 2-loss B1G Champion; and a 2-loss Big-12 Champion, I expect USC to win the PAC12 and go to the CFP.

I predict we won’t see you for months after your predictions end up sucking.  

On 9/4/2022 at 12:55 PM, Orange said:

I predict we won’t see you for months after your predictions end up sucking.  

You've already missed your first prediction of the year.  I missed two, and still showed up.  I also got eight correct.

Here's next week's PAC12 Winners and Whiners ....

(WINNERS) --> Utah, Cal, Washington, UCLA, USC, Oregon, and Oregon State

(WHINNERS) --> Washington State, Colorado, Arizona State, Stanford and Arizona   

And here's a bold prediction to follow throughout the season:  USC will win every PAC12 conference game by double digits.

On 9/4/2022 at 4:32 PM, HLB said:

You've already missed your first prediction of the year.  I missed two, and still showed up.  I also got eight correct.

Here's next week's PAC12 Winners and Whiners ....

(WINNERS) --> Utah, Cal, Washington, UCLA, USC, Oregon, and Oregon State

(WHINNERS) --> Washington State, Colorado, Arizona State, Stanford and Arizona   

And here's a bold prediction to follow throughout the season:  USC will win every PAC12 conference game by double digits.

Wtf are you talking about?  I was responding to your daffy end-of-season predictions.  USC won't win every game, that's nuts.  All your political insights were dogshit, too, and you disappeared and never returned to those threads.

And check the pick-em thread, I'm in first place, dipshit.

On 9/6/2022 at 11:21 AM, Orange said:

Wtf are you talking about?  I was responding to your daffy end-of-season predictions.  USC won't win every game, that's nuts.  All your political insights were dogshit, too, and you disappeared and never returned to those threads.

On 9/6/2022 at 11:21 AM, Orange said:

Lincoln Riley brought in 39 new players, through the transfer portal, and in HS recruits.  He upgraded the talent significantly, while bringing in a level of understanding what it takes to make the CFP and win in the CFP (something that has eluded the PAC12).  Not only will USC win every PAC12 game, but they will win by double digits.  I think they will make the CFP, as the 4th seed.  You are just as blind to the caliber of football that he is bringing to USC and the PAC12, as you are to the SEC.

I didn't provide many political insights, because I realized that I can't fix stupid.  So, I chose not to participate.

I don't pay attention to the pick-em thread, and I don't think I would be welcomed.  It seems to be a PAC12 fans only forum.

But congratulations.  You're "winning" after week one.  You should go to Vegas.

On 9/6/2022 at 3:36 PM, HLB said:

Lincoln Riley brought in 39 new players, through the transfer portal, and in HS recruits.  He upgraded the talent significantly, while bringing in a level of understanding what it takes to make the CFP and win in the CFP (something that has eluded the PAC12).  Not only will USC win every PAC12 game, but they will win by double digits.  I think they will make the CFP, as the 4th seed.  You are just as blind to the caliber of football that he is bringing to USC and the PAC12, as you are to the SEC.

I'm blind because I'm suspicious of a prediction that USC will run the table and win every game by double-digits?  Dude, you've done nothing but talk up the SEC and hang on USC's nuts with every post since the first day you came here.  The one USC fan we have is so disgusted with you he blocks all your posts.  

I don't understand your purpose here.  All you get is (rightful) mockery and derision.  My only conclusion is that you must need it somehow?  Are you a sub?

I didn't provide many political insights, because I realized that I can't fix stupid.  So, I chose not to participate.

Good of you to admit you can't fix your own stupidity, but it seems defeatist not to try.  Have you considered reading and/or viewing news sources that aren't currently being sued by Dominion Voting Machines?