NFL 2023

glduck

Thoughts on Bryce Young at QB right now?

Coming out of college, I thought he was too small for the NFL. Not many short superstars out there like Drew Brees. 

But he seems to get the the ball out just fine. His reads and coverage awareness are very rookie-ish but I think this guy has a chance. Already a team captain. 

Bryce Young looked like a make-a-wish kid out there.

So cool that serial rapist Deshaun Watson has a 9-figure salary and a starting job, too.  Also loved on Sunday the extended remote with Tyreek Hill, serial wife- and child-abuser as well.  

The NFL is so cool.   Glad they kept Colin Kaepernick out of the league, because we can't have that type of person at QB for any team, knowwhatImean?

On 9/18/2023 at 5:40 PM, utenation said:

Thoughts on Bryce Young at QB right now?

Coming out of college, I thought he was too small for the NFL. Not many short superstars out there like Drew Brees. 

But he seems to get the the ball out just fine. His reads and coverage awareness is very rookie-ish but I think this guy has a chance. Already a team captain. 

He looks okish, when you grade on a curve.  When one of your big targets is grandpa thielen, I you are going. To struggle.  

bigger picture, there are a lot of bad QBs in the nfl right now.  A lot of the younger players are really struggling.

On 10/1/2023 at 4:40 PM, utenation said:

Niners still looking great. So many weapons. Huge game against Dallas next week in SF. 

Watch out for the Bills. Pretty tired of the Chiefs.  

UCLA’s DTR got some playing time today. Rough sledding. 

Raven's D isnt the best to go against, but the offense is designed around Chubb and without him, there isn't much to work with. Glad he got the start, but he's a backup in the league. The Not For Long league is coming quickly for DTR