NFL 2023

glduck

Mooooooooore than likely let you walk away with it. Seahawks look wild card good, whereas the Niners look 15-2* good.

We’ve played the last two weeks with four backup o-linemen, that won’t be sustainable against teams that aren’t Carolina or New York.

*btw, I still hate that the NFL went to 17 games. “15-2” looks so weird.

On 10/3/2023 at 8:54 AM, PAC MAN said:

There are no shortage of shops that sell NFL team gear in NYC so it's easy to switch. :lol:

To what?  Jets and Giants are both trash.

Besides, anyone who switches teams may as well send themselves to Guantanamo.  It's why I'm not a Duck fan despite having two degrees from UO.  I already cast my lot.

On 10/2/2023 at 9:10 PM, glduck said:

Mooooooooore than likely let you walk away with it. Seahawks look wild card good, whereas the Niners look 15-2* good.

We’ve played the last two weeks with four backup o-linemen, that won’t be sustainable against teams that aren’t Carolina or New York.

*btw, I still hate that the NFL went to 17 games. “15-2” looks so weird.

Just pulling your chain. That was a good win last night.  @Orange is right The Giants are a dumpster fire full of grease.  But a road win is still a good win.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice to see SF get back to their winning ways after going MIA for 3 weeks. Seattle is always a tough place to play.  Seattle’s only TD was a pick six.  Smith sacked 6 times. 

Pretty tired of Pistol Pete’s gum chewing being a story. Get this man some anxiety meds instead. 

@Buff_Fan, your Cowgirls have won 8 games, problem is, none of them are against winning teams. lol. Beating up on the Giants and Commanders over and over all season won’t go far. 😉

On 11/23/2023 at 9:20 PM, utenation said:

Nice to see SF get back to their winning ways after going MIA for 3 weeks. Seattle is always a tough place to play.  Seattle’s only TD was a pick six.  Smith sacked 6 times. 

Pretty tired of Pistol Pete’s gum chewing being a story. Get this man some anxiety meds instead. 

@Buff_Fan, your Cowgirls have won 8 games, problem is, none of them are against winning teams. lol. Beating up on the Giants and Commanders over and over all season won’t go far. 😉

Agree 100%.  They are playing relatively well, but agree you can’t take too much from that game.  They have to beat sf and/or Philly, who are a notch above.  lol, same ole cowboys.  A good team, but will come up short in the playoffs.

On 11/24/2023 at 9:07 AM, Buff_Fan said:

Agree 100%.  They are playing relatively well, but agree you can’t take too much from that game.  They have to beat sf and/or Philly, who are a notch above.  lol, same ole cowboys.  A good team, but will come up short in the playoffs.

Delusional Cowboy fans(not you) and the Jerry Jones worshippers are absolutely priceless.  A needed demographic for sure. I hate Stephen A. Smith but his destruction of the Cowboys on TV each week is a must watch. 

One of my good buddies is one of these fans.  He thinks the royal ass whipping SF gave Dallas earlier in the year was a fluke. Looks like he’s forgotten about the playoff losses to SF the last two years in Dallas and SF. 

On 11/24/2023 at 9:41 AM, utenation said:

Delusional Cowboy fans(not you) and the Jerry Jones worshippers are absolutely priceless.  A needed demographic for sure. I hate Stephen A. Smith but his destruction of the Cowboys on TV each week is a must watch. 

One of my good buddies is one of these fans.  He thinks the royal ass whipping SF gave Dallas earlier in the year was a fluke. Looks like he’s forgotten about the playoff losses to SF the last two years in Dallas and SF. 

Stephen A is a clown.  He overreacts to literally everything. I can’t imagine being around him in real life.  

The overreaction to the nfl is really something.  Each week everything is the greatest/best ever.  Purdy was went from unbeatable to the 49ers should replace him.  He lost a regular season game, who cares?

but Dallas hyperbole is something else.  From definitely winning the Super Bowl to we should all jump off of a bridge.  Not a healthy way to live.

On 11/24/2023 at 9:54 AM, Buff_Fan said:

Stephen A is a clown.  He overreacts to literally everything. I can’t imagine being around him in real life.  

The overreaction to the nfl is really something.  Each week everything is the greatest/best ever.  Purdy was went from unbeatable to the 49ers should replace him.  He lost a regular season game, who cares?

but Dallas hyperbole is something else.  From definitely winning the Super Bowl to we should all jump off of a bridge.  Not a healthy way to live.

We all have delusion intertwined into our fanship. But any group that self anoints themselves as “America’s Team” takes 1st place. 

On 11/24/2023 at 10:01 AM, utenation said:

We all have delusion intertwined into our fanship. But any group that self anoints themselves as “America’s Team” takes 1st place. 

Americas team was brilliant back in the day.  Everyone loved or hated it which is fine.  That said, americas team has got to win eventually, right?   Right?

On 11/24/2023 at 10:07 AM, Buff_Fan said:

Americas team was brilliant back in the day.  Everyone loved or hated it which is fine.  That said, americas team has got to win eventually, right?   Right?

In today’s world, claiming the title is pretty ballsy considering what The Steelers, Patriots and Niners have done in Superbowls. 

Jerry Jones is the Cowboys problem, and they might not win until he goes. They could have had a mega dynasty in the 90's, but Jerry's ego couldn't stand Jimmy Johnson getting alot of the credit,  so he replaces him with Barry freaking Switzer. Their franchise deserves every misfortune they have had.