C/O 2017 Recruiting Thread

MrBug708

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think it all depends on what hoke does, and what we do in 2-3 years when he's gone. another jackass in-house hire to an unqualified hobo, then we're in a lot of trouble. on the other side of the ball, our redshirt class of o-linemen is the best we've had in years, we've got skill position talent coming out of our ears, and hopefully the qb quandary has been solved with jonsen, wilson, and next year, kelly. 

... and 8 minutes later, the Aggies WR coach tweets:

@Amo8685

Scared for this next group of kids. There is no accountability and no sense of positivity when it comes to adversity. #selfish #allaboutme

and

I feel sorry for ppl who never understand loyalty. I can't really even vibe with u. At the end of the day trust is 💯 & everything else is BS

And what's weird/funny is Kelley said after de committing from UO, he called Martell and told him he should go to UO. I'm not a big fan of tiny hands personally. Anyone that has to use a flat ball in Vegas, how will he hold onto the ball in Seattle in a rain storm, or Denver in the snow?

TAMU is blowing up! tate leaves, position coach goes off on Twitter, then a receiver commit decommits because of the coach's Twitter breakdown.

if you're a grown man and need Twitter to sound off... don't.

haha it's all stupid tho. god I hate recruiting.

Archived