C/O 2017 Recruiting Thread

MrBug708

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That high school is Folsom high, which is 10 miles east of Sacramento. Cal alum and former cal qb Troy Taylor has turned that program into a powerhouse that has recently been able to rival the greatest high school football program of all time in De la salle.

Although I have to roll my eyes at bragging about the best recruiting class in May. UW hadn't exactly lit it up on the recruiting rankings recently but they are off to a great start.

That high school is Folsom high, which is 10 miles east of Sacramento. Cal alum and former cal qb Troy Taylor has turned that program into a powerhouse that has recently been able to rival the greatest high school football program of all time in De la salle.

Although I have to roll my eyes at bragging about the best recruiting class in May. UW hadn't exactly lit it up on the recruiting rankings recently but they are off to a great start.

Here is one great post. I understand enthusiasm over your recruits and coaching staff, but this is some epic myopia.

I'm telling you guys. This is the class that is going to set UW up for multiple Pac 12 titles and maybe more in the future years.

We have the talent to get there now...but with CP's staff and the way they develop guys, getting the type of players we are getting in 2017 just makes the ceiling that much higher.

We have already seen CP develop their own recruits like Browning, Gaskin, Adams, McGary, Pettis, Lenius, Budda, Jones, Gardenhire, Gaines to be standout players as freshmen or sophomores. Imagine how many more starters are going to come out of the 2014 and 2015 classes that we haven't even seen yet! Imagine all the kids from 2016 and the crazy potential there. 2017 is just going to build on that that much more.

UW is going to be running the table soon.

Awesome -- another eight months of @TheTateMartell

My Official Top 7 (No Order)

---------------------------

•USC

•UCLA

•WEST VIRGINIA

•CAL

•OHIO STATE

•MIAMI

•COLORADO

•USC

•UCLA

•WEST VIRGINIA

•CAL

•OHIO STATE

•MIAMI

•COLORADO

I honestly hope he doesn't come to Cal.  It's not because I think it's overrated it's because I can't imagine cheering for  a douchebag like that for 3-4 years.   I realize kids change and all but man, he has a lot of changing to do before I consider him anything other than a giant douche. 

•USC

•UCLA

•WEST VIRGINIA

•CAL

•OHIO STATE

•MIAMI

•COLORADO

It's funny to me that UO hasn't offered Tate, but we are bringing in his backup for a visit in June, and it sounds like an offer is likely.

It very well could be that by not offering, it plays to his ego & he covets it more.

Otherwise, you're just one of a number on a list.

He's begged for a UO offer, but from what I'm told our coaches just don't like his personality. Whether they are right or wrong remains to be seen.

Archived