C/O 2018 Recruiting

MrBug708

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, PapaG said:

I asked a question.  Your lack of an answer is noted, Bug.

Now you know what it's like dealing with you. I'd say that you get used to it, but mostly I just sit back, wait for the next PapaG meltdown, and laugh. Seems like we are on the brink here. Someone grab the shot glasses!

On 1/15/2018 at 2:10 PM, MrBug708 said:

KJ Carta Samuel is going to ucla

I would be surprised if he beats out Modster for the starting job, but he was a 4 star recruit coming out of high school and has some mobility. This feels a little like Chip is getting access to the UW playbook, like NFL teams do occasionally when they pick up a discarded backup QB. 

5 hours ago, row Z said:

what have you done, ASU ... this is going to be hilarious.

This past month in Tempe:

"First question -- I'd like to see what's projected for us in the Mock Draft of high school kids compared with who the other Pac-12 schools are targeting.  And also what our salary cap is."

"Hey, look at that -- you guys put the hash marks in the wrong place!"

Talking to his WRs: "No, no NO!  You have to have both feet in for the catch to count!"

"I'm looking at the schedule and we just haven't made it as a program here at ASU.  There are no Monday Night games."

"Okay, this is important for all of you assistant coaches to concentrate on.  I want to see your strategy on how we finish well after the Two Minute Warning."

On the golf course in Scottsdale: "What do you mean I have to travel to recruit.  Don't we have scouts to do that?"

Archived