ncaa tournament thread

glduck

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RogueDuck said:

Who's bracket would be busted if Wisconsin pulls this game off?

I have Wisconsin in the Elite 8 so hopefully they have one more win left in them next week.

Overall my bracket is looking good at the moment. Only lost one S16 (had ND beating WVU) and all my E8s left the only other one I have gotten wrong so far was I picked New Mexico State to take out Baylor so hopefully USC can cover me tomorrow since I have the Trojans getting to the 2nd weekend.

2 hours ago, RogueDuck said:

Awesome stat that only PAC 12 fans would care about.  The men and women's  teams are a combined 13-0 right now.

and to follow up on this, a post only oregon fans will care about:

the three best players on our women's team are freshmen, including 2 first team all conference picks. they broke a 12 year ncaa drought yesterday, bring everyone back next year and add a 6'4 wing from germany who is considered the top international player in the world.

2 minutes ago, glduck said:

and to follow up on this, a post only oregon fans will care about:

the three best players on our women's team are freshmen, including 2 first team all conference picks. they broke a 12 year ncaa drought yesterday, bring everyone back next year and add a 6'4 wing from germany who is considered the top international player in the world.

And we just signed the top recruit for the second year in a row.  Graves has them going in the right direction.

Archived