glduck

14 hours ago, ExplorerSunDevil said:

Yes, what he is doing in the tournament is on topic

No, what his NBA upside is NOT on topic

No, talking about what teams should trade to get him is NOT on topic

No, what you think about the NBA draft process is NOT on topic

No, someones disdain for another NBA fan base is NOT on topic

etc etc

My post on Swanigan compared him to NCAA Tournament stars of the past who are solely great college players or had a great tournament run, but who were great for the NCAA for stardom.  It was 100% on-topic even though it mentioned the NBA.  I'm sorry that your basketball team sucks, but let's dial back the board policing a bit, eh Sparky?  Should we just post scores here?

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wellity wellity wellity looks like it's time to play some basketball again.

michigan's got that whole team of destiny thing going, so there's that. there's not a whole lot they're doing wrong right now but i'm kind of glad we got them after a 5 day layoff as opposed to the second game of a weekend. jordan bell's got himself a dogfight tonight. i think i mentioned last game that in the three games w/o boucher, he's got 3 fouls -- total. i get needing to keep himself available and staying out of foul trouble, but a passive bell sure wasn't working in the first half against RI. second half comes around, altman informs bell he has 0 fouls and to lock shit up, and all of a sudden we stopped giving up layups. 

zona gets xavier tonight. ucla and kentucky tomorrow. hopefully we can push three into the final eight.

Archived