ncaa tournament thread

glduck

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the silver linings kansas provides are that they don't appear to play defense and landen lucas appears to be their only option down low, and landen lucas doesn't score much. that doesn't take into account the matchup nightmares they have on the wing of course, or the fact that they're basically playing a home game, just a few things we can work with.

i was a F4 believer with boucher but without him, I just don't know. I'll need to see it to believe it.

27 minutes ago, duhu1148 said:

Kansas has been the most impressive team in the tourney thus far.

I agree, and I thought they should have been the top team coming into the tourney.  My point is, Brooks has played fairly bad the last two games if he, Dorsey and Bell all play great we can beat KU.  And that's what it will take our 3 NBA guys stepping up and playing their best.  The PAC 12 is close to tying the big east with 3 f4 teams, it would be awesome to make that happen.

After watching Kansas, I think it's going to take oregons best game and even that might not be enough.  Josh Jackson and frank mason are unlike anyone we have in the conference and they are surrounded by great shooters and slashers.  That team is firing on all cylinders. 

Poor Xavier.  They lost their best player in Summer to an acl and their 3rd best Miles to a rare midseason transfer/dismissal.  Crazy to think how good they would be if they had those two guys active. They are only down 2 at the half to Arizona. 

26 minutes ago, All Hail said:

After watching Kansas, I think it's going to take oregons best game and even that might not be enough.  Josh Jackson and frank mason are unlike anyone we have in the conference and they are surrounded by great shooters and slashers.  That team is firing on all cylinders. 

This I agree with, impressive second half from Kansas

Archived