Pac-12 Hoops

glduck

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, utenation said:

Bug, so where does this season rank for you? I mean it’s not over yet but 11 seed, play in game, missing top players, 2nd year coach in the final 4.

4th best.

2006 - The team was so fun to watch and came so close to winning it all.

2008 - Loaded team. Howland really bungled his coaching that game in the FF vs Memphis

1995 - Would be higher, but I was 12 and not totally in on UCLA just quite yet, but it sucked me in

2021 - Improbable run

2007 - Fuck Florida.

From a practical standpoint I get it — we’ve got three 5 star bigs on the roster next year (barring transfers of course!). So, minutes may have been hard to come by, though as a vet presence I think Altman would have had a role for him.

But — his brother signed with us and will be a true frosh. So I’m kind of surprised he’s leaving. Unless the NCAA is allowing incoming kids to transfer immediately too (this may be) and the brother isn’t coming? 

2 hours ago, glduck said:

From a practical standpoint I get it — we’ve got three 5 star bigs on the roster next year (barring transfers of course!). So, minutes may have been hard to come by, though as a vet presence I think Altman would have had a role for him.

But — his brother signed with us and will be a true frosh. So I’m kind of surprised he’s leaving. Unless the NCAA is allowing incoming kids to transfer immediately too (this may be) and the brother isn’t coming? 

Any idea where he might be going? I think the Utes would love to have him.

Archived