2020 Election Thread

PapaG

23 minutes ago, Scscsc89 said:

Would be great if this held, if Biden wins Florida would pretty much guarantee an electoral victory.

Unfortunately, the only thing I can count on Florida to do is be Florida.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/17/2020 at 5:46 PM, KUGRDON said:

The Biden Effect:

Not necessarily related, but Chris Cillizza is the absolute worst.  Ew.  Why would you follow him?

He fucking tweeted this shit today (FYI: Trump is 6'3" like I've got a 90 mph slider):

1 hour ago, KUGRDON said:

meanwhile, Arizona, Texas and Georgia are now battleground states.  Biden leads in AZ and GA, is only down 2 in TX.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/new-polls-show-trouble-for-trump-and-republicans-in-gop-strongholds-190547796.html

https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/7453540/Arizona Public Opinion Pulse - Presidential.pdf

But your cherry-picked poll on "economic approval" is cute.

5 minutes ago, glduck said:

Meanwhile, in Oregon:

And she slaughtered the runner-up, a more moderate conservative. Oregon outside of the I-5 corridor is basically Arkansas.

The 2nd Dist. republicans nominaed Cliff Bentz, whose campaign ads seemed like a Dukes of Hazzard reboot teaser.  Unfortunately, he'll probably be a member of congress in 8 months.  Even Knute's heroic shaving of his goatee didn't redeem him in the eyes of Medford Mouthbreathers.

At least they didn't go with that rural-drag-wearing Jimmy Crumpacker.  I think they were turned off by his faggoty support for the arts.  You should listen to the "Think Out Loud" podcast where Crumpacker was the guest.  It was awkard af in the best possible way when he tried to explain why and how he "lived" in Central Oregon.

He's already laying the groundwork:

The president said, falsely, that Michigan is sending absentee ballots to 7.7 million voters, following that with a warning to Nevada if it pursues voting by mail.

Michigan's secretary of state, Jocelyn Benson, said Tuesday that all of those registered voters will be mailed applications for absentee ballots for the state’s elections in August and November — not the absentee ballots themselves.

Archived