2020 Election Thread

PapaG

6 hours ago, Jalapeno said:

Not having to vote for either Trump or Biden is an appealing choice at this point.

I thought your Buddy Trump is your hero? Please tell me you weren’t one of the people that ingested cleaners? 

I know his collective following has an IQ of 100 combined. His loyal minions hang on every word

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/4/2020 at 4:15 PM, KUGRDON said:

Seems plausible 

There are 20+ corroborated, credible claims against Trump, including a lawsuit for rape of a child.  

Is this just trolling?  Because I know even YOU don't believe that Biden is anywhere close to Trump on the "fucking vapid creepy rapist asshole" scale.  

Who's competent with respect to government?  For example, during a MAJOR national emergency, who has the good sense to listen to experts and advice from people who know what they're talking about?  Joe or Donald?

I want a serious fucking answer out of you.  Are you being intentionally obtuse, or are you just truly a fucking moron?

On 4/30/2020 at 5:57 PM, utenation said:

I thought your Buddy Trump is your hero? Please tell me you weren’t one of the people that ingested cleaners? 

I know his collective following has an IQ of 100 combined. His loyal minions hang on every word

Couldn't find any cleaners that tasted decent. :lol: 

On a serious note, I have stopped watching the major news outlets these days except for the local news regarding COVID-19, cut back on posting on forums, and just am enjoying life.

I just hope there will be football this fall.

Take care man.

Archived