The Bowl Thread

Scscsc89

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 8:10 PM, Chad Sexington said:

Just get the fuck out. What’s wrong with you?  Don’t you have anything else to do except come here and lie your ass off?  Just get lost. 

What did I state in the statement you were referring to that is a lie?  The only thing I did was correct you with truthful statements.

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 10:56 AM, Quack 12 said:

That is a classic example of bubble dwelling SEC fan. Since Oregon and Wisconsin are the only T10 matchup outside the CFP, I guess this bogus claim is totally dependent on the Rose Bowl, yet you're hedging on that game. You've also avoided rebutting any of the responses I've given you regarding you're myopic view of college football on other threads. 

They'd come from the 2/3 of the SEC that absolutely sucks. There's nothing to "face" in Arky, Vandy, Ole Miss, MSU, Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, S. Carolina or even A&M. That's nine stiffs out of 14 teams, and you only have to play eight of 'em. 

I haven't avoided anything.  I'm just not on here multiple times per day like so many of you.  I'm on here about once per week - if that.  So I haven't read everything that you've stated.

Oregon lost to Auburn, which is at the heart of my claim.  Oregon couldn't beat Auburn (or ASU).  What makes me think they could beat Ohio State, Clemson, LSU, Oklahoma, Georgia, Baylor, Wisconsin, PSU, BAMA, Michigan or Notre Dame?  ANSWER:  Nothing.

Why is Oregon #6, when Auburn and BAMA are 12 and 13?  Why was Utah ever in the T10?  What wins do Oregon and/or Utah have to justify their rankings?

I'm not so sure that Wisconsin is a T10 team, but Jonathon Taylor is going to bring something that Oregon has yet to see.  Look for Taylor to push the 250-yard mark, for rushing, and Wisconsin to win by 10.

I stated in September:  PAC Champion would have two regular season losses; Oregon would win the PAC12; Both Oregon and Utah - after the bowls and when all is said and done - would have 3 losses; only 3 PAC12 teams would be in the Final Rankings; and no PAC12 team in the T10 of the Final Rankings.

21 minutes ago, HLB said:

the things I stated are unrefutably true.

Except that they aren't. You state only your opinion, and you base your theories on ludicrous ideas. Alabama couldn't beat Auburn, so what makes you think they could beat Oregon, or ASU? 

Colorado beat Nebraska, which beat Illinois, which beat Wisconsin. Ergo, no reason to think Wisconsin could beat Colorado. 🤔

Archived