C/O 2020 Football Recruiting

KUGRDON

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/1/2019 at 5:06 PM, row Z said:

Sav'ell Small will trim UW from the list of schools he is considering. WSU and Oregon are still in it, along with schools in the south. 

https://247sports.com/Article/Picture-becoming-more-clear-for-five-star-OLB-Savell-Smalls--131696924/

And Sav'ell Smalls commits to UW

https://247sports.com/Article/Five-star-LB-Savell-Smalls-comes-full-circle-back-to-Washington-136133055/

Here's the latest ranking of the Pac-12 2020 recruiting class from the 247 composite:

• Washington (nationally #12;; 20 commits; 89.28 average rating )
  • Oregon (nationally #16; 20 commits; 89.29 average rating)
  • Stanford (nationally #27; 13 commits, 89.20 average rating)
  • California (nationally #36; 20 commits; 85.20 average rating)
  • Arizona State ((nationally #41; 16 commits; 85.47 average rating)
  • Colorado (nationally #44; 16 commits; 85.12 average rating)
  • Washington State (nationally #61; 13 commits; 84.94 average rating)
  • Southern Cal (nationally #62; 11 commits; 86.23 average rating)
  • Oregon State (nationally #73; 12 commits; 84.52 average rating)
  • UCLA (nationally #76; 10 commits; 85.61 average rating)
  • Arizona (nationally #80; 10 commits; 83.43 average rating)
  • Utah (nationally #120; 5 commits; 84.80 average rating)

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, RogueDuck said:

Former freshman all american Bennett Williams commits to UO.  He's only a 3*, due to the fact he got kicked out of Illinois for enjoying Oranges favorite drug.

"drug", lol

No athlete -- particularly football player -- should ever be penalized for smoking weed.  So stupid.

• 2 weeks later...

Ioholani Raass, 3 star LB from Utah, commits to UCLA. Jason Kaufusi was the point person in the recruitment as we overtook BYU for the verbal. Doesn't look like Utah was a big player in the recruitment but I also didn't follow his recruitment at all so not sure it was a mutual thing or not. I'd imagine he goes on his trip and never sets foot on ucla's campus

58 minutes ago, MrBug708 said:

Ioholani Raass, 3 star LB from Utah, commits to UCLA. Jason Kaufusi was the point person in the recruitment as we overtook BYU for the verbal. Doesn't look like Utah was a big player in the recruitment but I also didn't follow his recruitment at all so not sure it was a mutual thing or not. I'd imagine he goes on his trip and never sets foot on ucla's campus

It doesn't look like he had an offer from Utah. I believe Utah has a couple of other guys at the LB position that they were higher on, and think they will get.

17 hours ago, MrBug708 said:

3 game win streak has brought some recruiting momentum, with the first of three verbals revealing themselves in the form of 4* WR Logan Loya out of St. John Bosco. Chip sure loves himself some white WRs

I like Loya, but damn is he slow. He's like a worse version of Mycah Pittman. But boy does he come out of his breaks with some suddenness. He's got that it factor for getting open.

Archived