How Millennial Are You?

PAC MAN

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, KUGRDON said:

0 here.

Oh come on.

I scored a 6, and I'm a fukin' Boomer too.

Quinoa? Do you ever go out to eat anywhere but a truck stop?

I don't think I've ever ordered a pumpkin spice latte, but I've tasted one.

They sell kombucha in the deli where I work. It's OK, but overpriced.

La Croix is unavoidable at picnics and parties. It mixes well with vodka or light rum.

Rose' - Seriously?? It's pretty good.

Almond Butter - Continental breakfasts

Went through the list again, I might be at 12 instead of 8.

I have read that millenials don't really care about the physical ownership of media and I'm the same way.  Some people put millenials as being born between 1981-1996 and 1997-onwards is a new generation.  I was born in 1979 so I'd be close enough anyway.

Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials

Fuck, 15. I had an impossible burger like 20 minutes ago and oatmilk yogurt earlier today. Kombucha is pretty gross and Acai is the most overrated food out there. Boba is huge in the SGV, but I can't stomach anything milk based like that.

• 1 month later...
On 9/15/2019 at 8:54 AM, KUGRDON said:

Don't see the connection to millenials in that article, unless entirely snarky (durr hurr, whole foods, part time work, millenials) or just a wrong thread mistake. CTRL-F returned zero results for millenial, and that included the ads. 

So, outraged over whole foods, because they are owned by Amazon and your boy doesn't like them? I personally never shop there, and know that most part time employees don't get employer based healthcare, and that your party is doing their damndest to make sure they can't get it through the ACA either. 

2 hours ago, glduck said:

Bezos makes, like, $3500 every second. The Whole Foods thing is pretty shitty. 

Yeah, but why do you think he is highlighting whole foods, as opposed to Target or Walmart or practically every other major retailer? Part time employees in general get screwed, and there is a government program that attempted to help them out that the GOP is hellbent on gutting and discarding ( replacing does not seem to be a priority at all ).

4 hours ago, Mano said:

So, outraged over whole foods, because they are owned by Amazon and your boy doesn't like them? I personally never shop there, and know that most part time employees don't get employer based healthcare, and that your party is doing their damndest to make sure they can't get it through the ACA either. 

Never expressed any outrage.  To tell the truth, I thought it was interesting because a board liberal just expressed support for whole foods. I’ve never been there pre or post Trump.

I want them to get their insurance through a single-payer system. What party wants that?  Getting it through the ACA private market is the most unfair way the government has ever constructed to provide health insurance.  Ask Bill Clinton.

I don’t think employers should be required to pay any part of any employees’ health insurance, so there’s no reason why I should be critical of Bezos.

Archived