2020 Election Thread

PapaG

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/22/2020 at 3:00 PM, KUGRDON said:

Free Biden!

Honestly, the fact that you or anyone with a political bent similar to yours still feels entitled to be heard in America right now is the definition of white privilege.  

I’m assuming that in September it’s going to come out that the feds have busted a ring of Dems trying to register thousands of ineligible people to vote.  Then it will come out a week later that Jacob Wohl was behind it.

18 hours ago, Scscsc89 said:

Totally normal.

Nice to see twitter is waking up to the fact that the so-called president is a filthy liar.

Only took them 3.5 years.  Would #FuckTwitter get banned?

Looks like Tara Reade is something of a bullshit artist.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-accusers-credentials-expert-testimony-230132449.html

Reade said she had a bachelor’s degree from Antioch University, which the school denies. She said she worked in Biden’s office from 1991 to 1994, while Senate records show her there from December 1992 to August 1993. And she said she served as legislative aide for Biden while he worked on the Violence Against Women Act, while witnesses and records describe her holding a more junior role, sometimes supervising interns or handling mail.

“We are investigating whether Ms. McCabe gave false testimony under oath,” Chief Assistant District Attorney Berkley Brannon of Monterey County said Wednesday.

On 5/26/2020 at 11:31 AM, Quack 12 said:

The issue is simply that more people will legally vote, and that frightens the GOP.

So I've heard this and even said/wrote it myself. But I don't know that I've ever seen good data that supports it. Consider: couldn't a bunch of old unheatlhy people vote from their toilet, much like I do, or from their adjustable bed during commercials? Who knows, it could be a 400 pound hacker in his mom's basement. Certainly some of those demographics will lean red and might even reside in blue states. There has to be millions of registered republicans in California that may be more compelled to lick the yum yum off the stamp and envelope and vote for trump instead of find and stand in the correct line. 

Another argument is concern for election fuckery which certainly is projection. 

At what point are we officially a police state, like China?  Seriously, I find it hard to disassociate the fact that this reporter is black, they're from CNN, and these are cops with probable loyalty to Trump.

You don't think American can become a dictatorship?  I feel like it's already happening.  I've rarely felt rage like I feel this morning.

I am, for the first time, legitimately scared. 

It was one thing when the president was just attacking his personal enemies, and rabble-rousing.  It's another when local police forces feel emboldened to break the law in the name of the president.

That shit should scare EVERYONE.

10 hours ago, Nakedmolerat said:

So I've heard this and even said/wrote it myself. But I don't know that I've ever seen good data that supports it. Consider: couldn't a bunch of old unheatlhy people vote from their toilet, much like I do, or from their adjustable bed during commercials? Who knows, it could be a 400 pound hacker in his mom's basement. Certainly some of those demographics will lean red and might even reside in blue states. There has to be millions of registered republicans in California that may be more compelled to lick the yum yum off the stamp and envelope and vote for trump instead of find and stand in the correct line. 

Another argument is concern for election fuckery which certainly is projection. 

Mail in ballots don't favor one party over the other.

Archived