Game of Thrones/TV thread

MrBug708

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, glduck said:

yeah we had a lengthy discussion here last year about the merits of running away in a straight line.

He was a jackass, especially considering a bow is only good for about 60-70 yds tops, and that was a recurve so maybe 50 yds.  So the arrow was coming at him at about 70 mph by the time he got hit, that's pretty fn easy to judge and move away from.

7 hours ago, Orange said:

If I'm Arya, I'm getting ready to experience serious deja vu, hopeful for a family reunion only to be sorely disappointed. Jon Snow is gone (to visit a now-under-serious-threat Dany) and what's remaining of her family is under the thumb of Little Finger and the knights of the veil.  Which Stark dies next?

If you want to believe the "lore" of GoT, the direwolves are supposed to represent the living Starks.

I think Arya is either going to end up disguised as Littlefinger or Sansa

8 hours ago, Orange said:

If I'm Arya, I'm getting ready to experience serious deja vu, hopeful for a family reunion only to be sorely disappointed. Jon Snow is gone (to visit a now-under-serious-threat Dany) and what's remaining of her family is under the thumb of Little Finger and the knights of the veil.  Which Stark dies next?

Who's under the thumb of Little Finger?  The north is united now, which I'd bet means Snow has more soilders than little finger has.

14 hours ago, RogueDuck said:

Who's under the thumb of Little Finger?  The north is united now, which I'd bet means Snow has more soilders than little finger has.

He bailed out Jon Snow in the battle, and after their confrontation in the basement (or whatever, go ahead, correct me GoT nerds), my guess is he'll find some way to murder Snow or undermine him or Sansa.  This dude doesn't exactly let go of grudges.

22 hours ago, Orange said:

He bailed out Jon Snow in the battle, and after their confrontation in the basement (or whatever, go ahead, correct me GoT nerds), my guess is he'll find some way to murder Snow or undermine him or Sansa.  This dude doesn't exactly let go of grudges.

I think Arya ends him.  I wouldn't be surprised if she knows he turned on Ned.

i was fully erect during that jon snow/dany scene.

i'm glad they showed how cunning jamie lanister can be. it almost seems that between his loss to robb stark/his capture/losing his hand that the show has made him out to be a bumbling past-his-prime glory boy, but the dude was bred from birth to be a commander. dany's invasion seemed foolproof, but that was quite the countermeasure by jamie. 

that said, even in her dying moments olenna tyrell got the better of him. what a great character. 

How though did the Grayjoys destroy the fleet, take the prisoners back to Circey, and then go destroy the rest of the fleet up at Casterly Rock?  It's not like all that stuff is a few miles from one another?  And how did they move 10,000 troops from Casterly Rock that quickly?  It would take weeks if not months to do all that stuff.

And does anyone else think Bran sees Sansa doing some bad crap in the future, and that's why he's not overly excited to see her?

Archived