2023 P12 Football Thread

utenation

On 8/19/2023 at 11:19 AM, MrBug708 said:

JFC Deion. He was the only coach who didn't want to answer the question. Not just the P12, but all 133 coaches.

Wilcox and I are the same age from the same town....Springsteen?  Talk about a fucken PR answer.  Do better, dude, I know you're a grunge guy.

On 8/27/2023 at 9:59 AM, utenation said:

Hopefully “Prime” doesn’t moonlight as an English Professor at CU or any grade school for that matter. “We Comin”? 

LMAO at someone actually making an embarrassing billboard out of that and putting it up. 

Your obsession with CU/Prime is unhealthy.

Apparently ASU new coach’s contract gets automatically extended a year for every season that the program loses bowl eligibility or scholarships due to infractions during Herm Edwards’ time.

so what was a five year contract is now six (and counting)

On 8/27/2023 at 11:48 AM, Buff_Fan said:

Your obsession with CU/Prime is unhealthy.

As soon as people quit posting info about both, I will  stop talking about them. Maybe you should talk to the people that keep posting shit about them?

As soon as I start a CU post, let me know.  I wasn't aware only positive vibes on this program were allowed. 

On 8/28/2023 at 8:40 AM, Orange said:

I'll be at the home opener in Corvallis with the entire family, seats on the new side, section 234.

Fuck conference realignment/destruction.  It's CFB season, baby, time to tailgate, drink and yell!

Post some pics. Love those sightline shots.

• Like 1

On 8/28/2023 at 1:04 PM, Scscsc89 said:

Cool map. I can assure you Utah's empire is much bigger than that. Utah State isn't even on the radar other than Logan and BYU falls behind the Utes in every eyeball category on the planet other than about 7K more in home attendance.

Lol at UNLV, the Vegas metro doesn't even know there is football played in the market other than the Raiders.  And they certainly aren't known in Southern Utah with the biggest metro being St George.

USC's empire seems way too small as well. Ohio State, Texas, Michigan, Alabama?

On 8/29/2023 at 9:02 AM, utenation said:

Cool map. I can assure you Utah's empire is much bigger than that. Utah State isn't even on the radar other than Logan and BYU falls behind the Utes in every eyeball category on the planet other than about 7K more in home attendance.

Lol at UNLV, the Vegas metro doesn't even know there is football played in the market other than the Raiders.  And they certainly aren't known in Southern Utah with the biggest metro being St George.

USC's empire seems way too small as well. Ohio State, Texas, Michigan, Alabama?

SC89 knows I hate these maps, but they're based on which teams beat who (e.g. if Utah defeats a team that defeats Utah State, Utah owns all of Utah and likely the state of the team they beat).  

In the final analysis, the map is dumb, makes zero sense, relies on daisy-chain results, and is confusing as all hell.  But whatever, it's all fun and games I guess.

• Like 1