Coaching Changes

Scscsc89

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Orange said:

Deion would have Noles fans begging for Taggart again.

Depends.

He probably can't coach his way out of a paper bag, but if he were to build a great staff and delegate to them, he could be a great front man, and likely would be a great recruiter. 

If he tried to call the plays, or build the offense it could get ugly.

2 hours ago, Mano said:

Depends.

He probably can't coach his way out of a paper bag, but if he were to build a great staff and delegate to them, he could be a great front man, and likely would be a great recruiter. 

If he tried to call the plays, or build the offense it could get ugly.

I just feel like he's too dumb to do anything resembling administration.  The dude seemed mentally unfit to co-host a beauty pageant.  If they want him as some kind of Assistant Hype Man or something, fine.

Not that I give af what FSU does, really.  I'm all for it, sounds like fun.

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 10:56 AM, Orange said:

Is Urban really going to coach again?  Christ, there were announcers during games expressing effusive concern over whether he would keel over on the sideline.

Urban only gets sick when he wants to get sick …. His sideline behavior was all for the cameras.

4 hours ago, win2bfree said:

It's open now.

Checked on ESPN after seeing your quote.  Chad Morris was 0-14 in SEC games and would have ended up 0-16.  The Hogs have lost 17 straight SEC games...ouch!  Going winless in conference for two seasons ought to be a good reason to fire coaches.

Archived