Pac-12 Hoops

glduck

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://pac-12.com/article/2019/12/03/pac-12-announces-added-contests-20-game-2020-21-mens-basketball-schedule

Pac-12 just announced the 2020-21 conference schedule games for the first weekend plus which teams play home and homes.

Arizona
Home: ASU, COLO, ORE, OSU, STAN, UCLA, USC, WASH, WSU, CAL
Road: ASU, COLO, ORE, OSU, STAN, UCLA, USC, WASH, WSU, UTAH

Arizona State
Home: ARIZ, CAL, ORE, OSU, UCLA, USC, UTAH, WASH, WSU, STAN
Road: ARIZ, CAL, ORE, OSU, UCLA, USC, UTAH, WASH, WSU, COLO

California
Home: ASU, COLO, ORE, OSU, STAN, UCLA, UTAH, WASH, WSU, USC
Road: ASU, COLO, ORE, OSU, STAN, UCLA, UTAH, WASH, WSU, ARIZ

Colorado
Home: ARIZ, CAL, ORE, OSU, STAN, UCLA, USC, UTAH, WSU, ASU
Road: ARIZ, CAL, ORE, OSU, STAN, UCLA, USC, UTAH, WSU, WASH

Oregon
Home: ARIZ, ASU, CAL, COLO, OSU, STAN, UCLA, UTAH, WASH, WSU
Road: ARIZ, ASU, CAL, COLO, OSU, STAN, UCLA, UTAH, WASH, USC

Oregon State
Home: ARIZ, ASU, CAL, COLO, ORE, STAN, USC, UTAH, WSU, WASH
Road: ARIZ, ASU, CAL, COLO, ORE, STAN, USC, UTAH, WSU, UCLA

Stanford
Home: ARIZ, CAL, COLO, ORE, OSU, USC, UTAH, WASH, WSU, UCLA
Road: ARIZ, CAL, COLO, ORE, OSU, USC, UTAH, WASH, WSU, ASU

UCLA
Home: ARIZ, ASU, CAL, COLO, ORE, USC, UTAH, WASH, WSU, OSU
Road: ARIZ, ASU, CAL, COLO, ORE, USC, UTAH, WASH, WSU, STAN

USC
Home: ARIZ, ASU, COLO, OSU, STAN, UCLA, UTAH, WASH, WSU, ORE
Road: ARIZ, ASU, COLO, OSU, STAN, UCLA, UTAH, WASH, WSU, CAL

Utah
Home: ASU, CAL, COLO, ORE, OSU, STAN, UCLA, USC, WASH, ARIZ
Road: ASU, CAL, COLO, ORE, OSU, STAN, UCLA, USC, WASH, WSU

Washington
Home: ARIZ, ASU, CAL, ORE, STAN, UCLA, USC, UTAH, WSU, COLO
Road: ARIZ, ASU, CAL, ORE, STAN, UCLA, USC, UTAH, WSU, OSU

Washington State
Home: ARIZ, ASU, CAL, COLO, OSU, STAN, UCLA, USC, WASH, UTAH
Road: ARIZ, ASU, CAL, COLO, OSU, STAN, UCLA, USC, WASH, ORE

Finally!  Mark Emmert’s NCAA screwed up his reclassification yet he had to pay for it by not being able to enroll.  He is eligible to enroll so seems like a formality at this point.  He won’t be available for the Michigan game, which is ridiculous as was this entire saga.

This Duck team needs help in the middle and it’s finally on its way.

https://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/2019/12/nfaly-dante-granted-eligibility-waiver-will-join-oregon-ducks-basketball-dec-14.htmlM

EUGENE — Five-star center N’Faly Dante will join Oregon basketball later this month but contrary to an erroneous report last week, he is not yet able to play for the Ducks.

Dante, a 6-foot-11 center from Mali, committed to Oregon in August, graduated early and reclassified as a 2019 signee but wasn’t initially cleared by the NCAA. His initial-eligibility waiver (IEW) was granted by the NCAA, but he still has to complete the admissions process and other standard procedural steps at UO, which ends its fall quarter Dec. 13, before joining the program, according to a team spokesman.

Buffs lose at Kansas to snap the undefeated start by both basketball programs.  That trip to Lawrence was a game I have expected the Buffs to lose anyway and I don't recall seeing CU beat KU at the Phog in my lifetime either.

CU plays at home against Northern Iowa on Tuesday.  Going to see what this team is made of.

Man I love playing nationally televised games against blue blood programs.

Announcers when a 50/50 call goes for the blue blood: “Just another incredible hustle play by a gritty player who harkens back memories of all the great players who have come through these hallowed gym halls.”

Announcers when a 50/50 call goes for Oregon: “I really don’t see how the official was in correct positioning there, Marv. I hate to say it, but I really don’t agree with that one.”

Announcers when Oregon makes a great play: “(Incorrectly credit the wrong player) makes a nice play, and you know that sticks in the craw of the man standing at the other bench, those plays aren’t what built all those great dynasties of yore these fans are so accustomed to seeing.”

Announcers when a blue blood makes a great play: “What an amazing play! Oh my. OH MY! That’s a top 10 play! No, scratch that, that’s EVERY play on the top 10! I don’t want to see anything else! What a perfect confluence of skill, heart, and understanding of the celestial bodies cascading overhead, ever-present, ever the reminder that we are being watched at a distance by a cold and indifferent God. WOW, JUST WOW!”

On 12/14/2019 at 11:53 AM, glduck said:

Announcers when Oregon makes a great play: “(Incorrectly credit the wrong player) makes a nice play, and you know that sticks in the craw of the man standing at the other bench, those plays aren’t what built all those great dynasties of yore these fans are so accustomed to seeing.”

Announcers when a blue blood makes a great play: “What an amazing play! Oh my. OH MY! That’s a top 10 play! No, scratch that, that’s EVERY play on the top 10! I don’t want to see anything else! What a perfect confluence of skill, heart, and understanding of the celestial bodies cascading overhead, ever-present, ever the reminder that we are being watched at a distance by a cold and indifferent God. WOW, JUST WOW!”

Thank God that we have Bill Walton. 

I watched the last few minutes of Gonzaga vs. Arizona, the Zags are a fun team to watch this year.  They toyed with the Wildcats the last 10 minutes of that game.  I anticipate, they are a lock for a #1 seed already as they will steamroll in the WCC and finish the year with 2-3 losses. 

Archived