Pac-12 Hoops

glduck

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Scorcho said:

Oregon St. prepare now for today's shellacking.  Your 8th year Senior Tres Trinkle Down Economics won't be enough, and Gary Payton's has no new offspring to deliver you tonight.  Utah 63 Oregon St. 60

giphy.gif    

Utah may have been blown out by Coastal Carolina and lost to Tulane, but that was all a diversion tactic to bring us to where we are today.  

Proud Of You Yes GIF

Utah’s got a little something going. Sounds like we got a career game from Gach, but he and Allen are just sophomores and a nice 1-2 to build around. Jones, that junior high kid they let play on the team, isn’t half bad, either. 

9 minutes ago, glduck said:

Utah’s got a little something going. Sounds like we got a career game from Gach, but he and Allen are just sophomores and a nice 1-2 to build around. Jones, that junior high kid they let play on the team, isn’t half bad, either. 

Congrats on the win.  I’m pleased with the team progress and that we were competitive.

16 hours ago, Orange said:

Damn, glad we hit CU on the comedown.  I’ll take a road split Any. Given.  Week.   

The buffs just can’t stand success.  They throw up just when is start to believe.  Can’t give up a big lead at home like that.

22 minutes ago, CRBuff said:

The buffs just can’t stand success.  They throw up just when is start to believe.  Can’t give up a big lead at home like that.

I also think you guys were a bit of a victim of a perfect storm. CU was riding a waive of emotion from toppling a top-5 team, and OSU was coming off of a humiliating blowout loss, and their focus was laser-sharp (and their asses probably 10 lbs lighter thanks to Tinkle chewing them off).

4 minutes ago, Orange said:

I also think you guys were a bit of a victim of a perfect storm. CU was riding a waive of emotion from toppling a top-5 team, and OSU was coming off of a humiliating blowout loss, and their focus was laser-sharp (and their asses probably 10 lbs lighter thanks to Tinkle chewing them off).

Fair enough, don’t want to take credit from the beavs, it’s just so frustrating to watch.  Boyle has it right in the postgame.....they peed down their legs.  Ultimately CU is a good team, nothing else.  I’d expect this to continue through the year.

Archived