Pac-12 Hoops

glduck

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only down 5 at halftime, which is a mild miracle. I think Carolina has 9 blocks on our end, and are putting on a clinic on their own glass. What a crazy mismatch down low.

We are one of those good shooting teams who are a train wreck at the FT line.

A lot of correctable stuff going forward. Altman may have an aneurysm in the locker room, though.

17 minutes ago, glduck said:

78-74 Carolina.

Two losses by a combined 5 points to a pair of Top 10 teams, and a big resume win over Hall. I’ll take it. Some correctable flaws. Ahead of the curve of most Altman teams.

Pritchard with two big misses in two close losses.  Oregon needs to find a guy who can hit that game winning or game tying shot.  The team is really good otherwise. 

On 11/29/2019 at 2:19 PM, All Hail said:

Pritchard with two big misses in two close losses.  Oregon needs to find a guy who can hit that game winning or game tying shot.  The team is really good otherwise. 

lol, that's what you take from those games? 

1 hour ago, Scorcho said:

Utes beat UC Davis by 4 points.  I was a bit disappointed by that, but Krysko assured us that the UC Davis Aggies are better than their 2-7 record (eye roll)

Win ugly or win pretty....just win.  Be some painful growing this year obviously.

Archived