Utah at USC

DCtheUteFan

Most people wearing college gear have never attended college. Especially USC gear. Many college football fans have never attended college at all. They tend to root for the local team. Or the local image. I know most of the people that sit around me at the Rose Bowl. Most of them did not attend UCLA. Some went to college but the majority of them had ever been to college at all. I believe this is the norm at college games. Everybody wants to have something to cheer for.

It might be the norm for UCLA, USC, Notre Dame, and other high-profile teams.

It's not the norm for most college fans.  

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there such a bet that if you're willing to REALLY go against the conventional line, the payout is significantly better?

asking for a friend.

Some places let you tease the line one way or the other to get different odds.

"People think this is a tailspin for USC, but I don't see it as a tailspin. They just need to stabilize a bit. They have the No. 1 recruiting class, NFL talent all over the roster. All it takes is the coaches to say the right things and to put the guys in the right spots, and that team can play with anyone in the country."

By this logic, USC should be favored to win every game they play.

Texas has tons of talent also, at least on paper. I don't think Strong forgot how to coach, sometimes guys who make 50k a year to cover HS athletics, are wrong. The best NFL available qb I've seen this year, Paxton Lynch, was like the 2000 rated recruit.

Archived