Pac-12 Hoops

glduck

1 minute ago, Orange said:

The NCAA tourney will be canceled.  I don't see how they can handle it any other way.

Unfortunately I agree.  Duke has actually already said they won't play, and I'm sure others will follow.  Except the Big East, they are still going strong.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, RogueDuck said:

Unfortunately I agree.  Duke has actually already said they won't play, and I'm sure others will follow.  Except the Big East, they are still going strong.

I believe Kansas said the same.  It sucks, but it’s only hoops.

I’m not one of those Duck fans who thinks Oregon would have beaten Miami in 2001 had we not been robbed of an invite.

But I will go to my grave believing the Lady Ducks would have cut down the nets in New Orleans in about a month. They weren’t going to lose.

24 minutes ago, glduck said:

I’m not one of those Duck fans who thinks Oregon would have beaten Miami in 2001 had we not been robbed of an invite.

But I will go to my grave believing the Lady Ducks would have cut down the nets in New Orleans in about a month. They weren’t going to lose.

Yeah, I feel bad for Sabrina especially.  She deserved that moment.

I saw Klay Thompson in Pullman when they retired his number. I bought the same timberlands he wore, not because I like him but because he’s rich and has a vested interest in his feet.  Loving them.  Paired them with some Carhartt woolies and it’s heaven.

Archived