Pac-12 Hoops

glduck

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Orange said:

That was a VERY specific Psalms verse....

Show me your ways, Lord,
    teach me your paths.
Guide me in your truth and teach me,
    for you are God my Savior,
    and my hope is in you all day long.

On 4/12/2020 at 7:58 PM, azgreg said:

Miller is getting his ass kicked in recruiting this year.

Because the agents and financial planners are no longer allowed to hang out with the team? :lol: 

Fear not, the intense eye gaze of the NCAA shall pass.

3 hours ago, azgreg said:

I hate recruiting.

A certain UCLA poster here was dismissive of the G League being able to poach those top recruits a year or two ago when I posted a thread about that.  And it was an UCLA commit that did that. This day was going to come anyway and the Aussie pro basketball league has a similar offer.

54 minutes ago, Orange said:

I'm hearing reports we won't have widespread vaccine distribution for years.

If that is the case, I expect the vast majority of people to say fuck it, if I get it I get it, and we will have herd immunity. People are freaking out over being shut down a few weeks, there is no way it will stay shut down for 2 years.

20 minutes ago, Mano said:

If that is the case, I expect the vast majority of people to say fuck it, if I get it I get it, and we will have herd immunity. People are freaking out over being shut down a few weeks, there is no way it will stay shut down for 2 years.

I tend to agree, and that's why I think this crisis will last longer.  Any hope we had of flattening the curve and giving this inept administration time to enforce creation of PPE/testing kits is destroyed by science-denying twits in the South and midwest and other rural areas who will put us back at square one.

I think that will LENGTHEN the lockdown needs.  People might be sick of staying at home, but those running tournaments like these won't want to incur the liability.

Archived