Predict your teams record

Mano

I will start.

Utah

I think the Utes will be very good this season ( very well may be a homer take ). I think they sweep their crappy OOC slate,  split their games with USC/ASU. Hoping they split @Stanford and at home vs Oregon and win the rest.

Final record

10-2

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6-6.

The buffs are getting deeper, but a young qb will make things tough.  Line play should be just ok, but skill positions are fairly deep.

Oh, and the schedule is pretty tough.  Not the year for that. 

The pessimist in me says 5-7, but I’m going with 6-6.

On 8/18/2021 at 3:50 PM, glduck said:

9-3 before the bowl. Losses @ Ohio State, @ Utah, and a stupid game along the way.

I think that's the optimistic end, but hell, Mano's aiming high. I have a feeling that between Cal, @UCLA and @UW there's a not so stupid loss, and then another actually stupid loss.

Then again, if they can find away to get past tOSU (pipedream)  they could go on a run. 12-O 😂

On 8/18/2021 at 4:56 PM, EastCoastFan said:

Are you saying they won't be in the conference championship?

If that’s how the cookie crumbles. I don’t know if anyone in the North screams “one loss or fewer” though, it’ll come down to some head-to-heads, imo.

On 8/18/2021 at 9:31 AM, Mano said:

I will start.

Utah

I think the Utes will be very good this season ( very well may be a homer take ). I think they sweep their crappy OOC slate,  split their games with USC/ASU. Hoping they split @Stanford and at home vs Oregon and win the rest.

Final record

10-2

This is where I'm at too.  We can't ever beat SC in LA. So there's a loss. I like that Oregon and ASU are in SLC, but I'd say we drop one of those. And yep, the Stanford game is a maybe too.

UCLA might have figured a few things out last year but they struggle in SLC.. Curious to see if the Chip magic has arrived.

On 8/19/2021 at 5:50 PM, Scscsc89 said:

Context matters — do they win the south, conference, bowl?  How big are the wins, how bad the losses, but yeah, probably.

I thought Clay was gone last year. I would think he has to make the CCG this year. But I was wrong last year.

Archived