Coaching Changes

Scscsc89

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, MrBug708 said:

I'd imagine if FSU wants him, 4 million a year is pretty easily topped

Yeah, UO will end up extending CWT for 5/$25m.

I don't think anyone outside of the UO circle understands how well CWT and Phil Knight click.  CWT is not going to another Nike school, and $5m/year in Eugene plus assistants making great money is life-changing security for any coach.

17 minutes ago, glduck said:

taggart retweeted this, which is either a great sign or one hell of a twist of the knife. 

joey knight, fwiw, is a tampa sports writer. 

The only parts he quoted are pro-Oregon.  I do like everybody shitting their pants over CWT maybe leaving.  The rest of the Pac has seen what this team and staff will do if they have a Herbert at QB.  I'd take Herbert over Darnold right now, no questions asked, and Rosen would be a tough call because Josh is a great pocket NFL passer.

1 hour ago, PapaG said:

Yeah, UO will end up extending CWT for 5/$25m.

I don't think anyone outside of the UO circle understands how well CWT and Phil Knight click.  CWT is not going to another Nike school, and $5m/year in Eugene plus assistants making great money is life-changing security for any coach.

I dunno man. Seems like Willie has let this ambiguity linger a little bit. Just to be safe, I think the duck recruits should wait past the early signing date to make sure Willie won't fly the coop ... 

Archived