2020 Uniform Thread

PAC MAN

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/24/2021 at 11:30 AM, Quack 12 said:

The USS Salt Lake City. The old Veterans Day tribute. Air Force will be wearing uniforms that are a tribute to Linebacker II, the Vietnam War campaign of carpet bombing Hanoi with a couple of hundred B-52s. 

Yikes. Nothing like promoting war failures. Maybe OSU should come up with an "Agent Orange" tribute. The unprecise art of burning everything down to spiders while our troops were in close contact and yards away inhaling deadly fumes. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Speaking of Stanford in 1970, consider me informed about the greatness of Jim Plunkett.  I had no clue he was the first Latino to win the Heisman, that he grew up in a constant state of poverty, and both his parents suffered from some degree of blindness, and he once threw a football 60 yards AT AGE 14.  Holy shit.  

On 9/30/2021 at 1:04 PM, Orange said:

Speaking of Stanford in 1970, consider me informed about the greatness of Jim Plunkett.  I had no clue he was the first Latino to win the Heisman, that he grew up in a constant state of poverty, and both his parents suffered from some degree of blindness, and he once threw a football 60 yards AT AGE 14.  Holy shit.  

There are so many things that fly over your young head, that you don't know about, but you're too arrogant to listen to anyone other than yourself.

Plunkett's mother was completely blind, and his father had an ailment that caused him to progressively go blind.  He was a multi-star athlete in HS, and a state champion wrestler.

He was/is intelligent, and above all, one of the most humbled and nicest people one could meet.  You could learn a lot from him.

On 9/30/2021 at 12:01 PM, HLB said:

There are so many things that fly over your young head, that you don't know about, but you're too arrogant to listen to anyone other than yourself.

Dude, shut the fuck up.  Like I said, EVERYONE fucking hates you, and this condescending bullshit is a huge reason why.  

• 1 month later...

Archived