I’m Embarrassed of Our Team

Pac12Fan

UCLA fans have basically given up. I’m almost there as well.

I’m tired of flying in to sit in a stadium that is mostly empty to watch our team struggle against teams we should crush. 

I figure I’ve spent way over a million dollars over the past 17 years in being a fan. That doesn’t count tuition. Tickets, flights, hotels, swag, annual donations, “premium parking”, NIL donations, etc have added up.  

The Big10 will turn us into Vanderbilt. We will be lucky to win 6 games a year. We are already Vanderbilt in the PAC 12  

My daughter was just accepted to University of Texas in Austin and just bought me a Longhorn t-shirt. She is hoping we adopt Texas as our new team. I’m going to be sick. I’m not there yet….

455BC41D-9980-4D4F-B80A-42E93035FF16.jpeg

4EE12B61-91B2-459D-B8C8-0B8BD4F05A7C.jpeg

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/18/2022 at 3:32 PM, Orange said:

How many posts is he gonna make bragging about his spending or his business?  This fucker is grating as shit.  Must absolutely torture his fellow potbellies on the golf course. 

Can you imagine being Orange’s child, husband or wife? They’ve probably all left his miserable world. 

I would dare say many of us like his posts more than Orange person. He has absolutely no value or worth in his posts. Pac 12 guy posts actually have substance and passion about his team.  

If the Orange prick was not on this page, there would me a lot more posters. 

Go yell at your cats Orange freak. 

On 9/18/2022 at 6:01 PM, Utefan1211 said:

Can you imagine being Orange’s child, husband or wife? They’ve probably all left his miserable world. 

I would dare say many of us like his posts more than Orange person. He has absolutely no value or worth in his posts. Pac 12 guy posts actually have substance and passion about his team.  

They're probably intelligent and well adjusted, not having been brainwashed by a cult as a 2 year old. 

On 9/18/2022 at 4:01 PM, Utefan1211 said:

Pac 12 guy posts actually have substance and passion about his team.

Substance?   He’s never actually posted about football — only whining about how shitty his life is. over and over.  For years.   Seriously — do a search.

On 9/18/2022 at 4:01 PM, Utefan1211 said:

I'd consider taking offense, but half this post was completely unintelligible.

On 9/19/2022 at 1:57 PM, MrBug708 said:

It's not the size of the Rose Bowl that is the problem, it's the product on the field right now.

Aikman's comment is "we couldn’t fill the Rose Bowl in 1988 when we were the #1 team in the country. "

So, it is more than just the product on the field right now.

Archived