Week 7 Prediction in the PAC

HLB

On 10/8/2023 at 10:12 PM, HLB said:

Colorado over Stanford, 41-27

Utah over California, 47-24

Washington State over AZ, 31-29

UCLA over Oregon State, 37-35

ND over USC, 45-30

Another example of you not knowing anything about this conference putz.  

Did you forget any game numbnuts? 

On 10/8/2023 at 11:22 PM, utenation said:

Another example of you not knowing anything about this conference putz.  

Did you forget any game numbnuts? 

No.  I posted the games I wanted to post. 

But to satisfy you, I went back and put my Washington over Oregon prediction in.

That being said, no one team in this conference has faced a tough opponent.

On 10/8/2023 at 10:27 PM, HLB said:

No.  I posted the games I wanted to post. 

But to satisfy you, I went back and put my Washington over Oregon prediction in.

Right. Right. You weren’t a dummy and just chose to ignore the two best teams in the conference and that’s why you went back and changed your shitty post.    

You’d be much better off admitting you have the IQ of a fruit fly. At least then, people might feel bad for you. 

On 10/8/2023 at 11:34 PM, utenation said:

Right. Right. You weren’t a dummy and just chose to ignore the two best teams in the conference and that’s why you went back and changed your shitty post.    

You’d be much better off admitting you have the IQ of a fruit fly. At least then, people might feel bad for you. 

You're such an idiot.  Let me explain to you what you think you know, but don't know.

1.  I go the ESPN website and click on the "NCAAF" tab and click on "schedule"

2.  I then click on the week that is up coming.

3.  I then go to the "conference schedules" tab and scroll down to the PAC12

4.  From there, every PAC12 game for the coming week is listed.

5.  From that listing, I scroll through the games and make my picks.

One does not have to know anything about the conference to do what I just described.

HOWEVER, this week, I wanted to look a few things up about Oregon and Washington before I picked their game.  So I went ahead and posted the other games, knowing that I would be coming back in 10-20 minutes to post my pick for the Oregon/Washington game.

In the time that I was conducting a small degree of research for the game, you came onto the page and made your post.

I came back to the post, to add my Oregon/Washington pick, saw you post and responded.

You're so insecure and so eager to find fault in anything that I do, you jump at anything you think you can pounce on, and make something out of nothing, at any chance you can.  So much so, you will embellish, if not out-and-out lie, to do exactly that.

It amazes me at how you and @Orange respond to anything and everything that I post, when hardly anyone else does.  The two of you express hate (@Orange always calls me a racist even though I've tried to tell him that I am a black man, and he lives in a white supremacist state) and yet you both are eager to respond to anything I say with anger, hate, and flat-out immature comments and statements.

My instincts tell me that you suffer from the Napolean Syndrome, and he's never really played any sports in his life, and if he did, he wasn't very good.

Both of you need counseling to address your insecurities.  People who are insecure aim to tear other people down - and that's what both of you do.

And for the record, my picks for the entire season are 81% correct.

Last, UW and Oregon might be the biggest game of the weekend.  The winner will probably win the conference.  However, neither team has played an elite team, or top-level team.  I think there are several teams, from other conferences, that would beat both.

On 10/9/2023 at 7:48 AM, HLB said:

You're such an idiot.  Let me explain to you what you think you know, but don't know.

1.  I go the ESPN website and click on the "NCAAF" tab and click on "schedule"

2.  I then click on the week that is up coming.

3.  I then go to the "conference schedules" tab and scroll down to the PAC12

4.  From there, every PAC12 game for the coming week is listed.

5.  From that listing, I scroll through the games and make my picks.

One does not have to know anything about the conference to do what I just described.

HOWEVER, this week, I wanted to look a few things up about Oregon and Washington before I picked their game.  So I went ahead and posted the other games, knowing that I would be coming back in 10-20 minutes to post my pick for the Oregon/Washington game.

In the time that I was conducting a small degree of research for the game, you came onto the page and made your post.

I came back to the post, to add my Oregon/Washington pick, saw you post and responded.

You're so insecure and so eager to find fault in anything that I do, you jump at anything you think you can pounce on, and make something out of nothing, at any chance you can.  So much so, you will embellish, if not out-and-out lie, to do exactly that.

It amazes me at how you and @Orange respond to anything and everything that I post, when hardly anyone else does.  The two of you express hate (@Orange always calls me a racist even though I've tried to tell him that I am a black man, and he lives in a white supremacist state) and yet you both are eager to respond to anything I say with anger, hate, and flat-out immature comments and statements.

My instincts tell me that you suffer from the Napolean Syndrome, and he's never really played any sports in his life, and if he did, he wasn't very good.

Both of you need counseling to address your insecurities.  People who are insecure aim to tear other people down - and that's what both of you do.

And for the record, my picks for the entire season are 81% correct.

Last, UW and Oregon might be the biggest game of the weekend.  The winner will probably win the conference.  However, neither team has played an elite team, or top-level team.  I think there are several teams, from other conferences, that would beat both.

200w.gif?cid=8d8c03584oixq3xjxb1j7dchtnoaulzbhnfge8hcmec97s9m&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200w.gif&ct=g

On 10/9/2023 at 7:48 AM, HLB said:

Last, UW and Oregon might be the biggest game of the weekend.  The winner will probably win the conference.  

Wait. I thought you said CU was going to win the conference and go undefeated? 

Kinda like last year when you said USC would beat everyone by double digits, go undefeated and go to the playoffs.

For being the best game picker on the board, you sure are terrible at this stuff. 

On 10/8/2023 at 9:27 PM, HLB said:

So therefore the Pac-12 has tough no teams, even though it had the best OOC record? None?

For example:

WSU played OSU and UCLA

UCLA played Utah

Stanford played USC and Oregon

Arizona played Washington and USC

Colorado played Oregon and USC (I'm sure I missed some.)

How it is that "no one team in this conference has faced a tough opponent'?

On 10/9/2023 at 6:48 AM, HLB said:

I was conducting a small degree of research for the game

Do you care to elaborate on what your research indicated that led you to your UW pick?

• Like 1

That Duck D was the best D I have seen all season long and what jumped out at me about the season stats for that D was the passing yards given up.  Looking at the UO scores this season, there was ample reason for teams to be throwing the ball more often after finding themselves behind but the Ducks pass rush D has been excellent.  Plus those teams UO played are not the running type of team.

UO is the best P12 team at this point and that should continue this Saturday in Seattle with a win over the hated Huskies.

“pAc 12 HasN’t pLayEd aNy tOuGh TeAms”

the Pac-12 has played more ranked teams than any other conference.  As usual, you’re an idiot.  

Also, Oregon State hasn’t lost at home in over a year, and that was a squeaker to USC and their Heisman winner.  

On 10/12/2023 at 10:26 PM, row Z said:

I'm flying up to Seattle tomorrow, will be at the game with a few buddies. I am so geeked. 😁 Hope the game lives up to the hype. 

This is what’s sad about this conference falling apart. My favorite road trips are Seattle and Eugene. I love Seattle except the traffic.  I’ve done the boat-gate on Lake Washington a few times and that view is second to none.  Folks there love their wine. 

I’ve been looking forward to this game all year. Wish it wasn’t the same time as the Utah game. 

They had Dubs on the set quite a bit on Gameday today. Love me some dogs. 

• Like 2