CFP FINAL FOUR

HLB

On 12/4/2023 at 1:40 PM, Mano said:

twat.

"And where is this coming from? I've been nothing but an amazing person and total victim on this board. People here are just mean to me and don't appreciate me. They swear at me, call me names and get me so sad that I tag those posters every chance I get because I hate this behavior. You P12 fans here aren't interested in real discussions. I've started my own threads just to get attention from the posters I accuse. When I don't get that attention, I will go into the main P12 board threads to try and get more attention. 

As soon as you, @utenation and @Orange grow up and stop the name calling, you will realize I'm always right. If @Chile_Ute wants to start acting like a child with insults, I will attack him too."

On 12/4/2023 at 2:23 PM, utenation said:

"And where is this coming from? I've been nothing but an amazing person and total victim on this board. People here are just mean to me and don't appreciate me. They swear at me, call me names and get me so sad that I tag those posters every chance I get because I hate this behavior. You P12 fans here aren't interested in real discussions. I've started my own threads just to get attention from the posters I accuse. When I don't get that attention, I will go into the main P12 board threads to try and get more attention. 

As soon as you, @utenation and @Orange grow up and stop the name calling, you will realize I'm always right. If @Chile_Ute wants to start acting like a child with insults, I will attack him too."

Well guess that settles it…I better run for the hills.

As soon as someone claims “I’m always right” I find there is little in the way of redeeming value.  Yeah, twat covers it well.

On 12/4/2023 at 3:23 PM, utenation said:

That's not a quote from me.  The statements you present do not represent how I speak.

I would never refer to myself by saying "I've been nothing but an amazing person ...."

I would never say "People are just mean to me and don't appreciate me" - that's not my manner of speaking .... 

".... get me so sad that I tag those posters every chance I get because I hate this behavior."  Not my words.  Nothing here makes md sad, nor would I make such as statement.

"I've started my own threads just to get attention from the posters I accuse" .... Never made such a statement.

"When I don't get that attention, I will go into the main P12 board threads to try and get more attention."  Never made such as statement.

"As soon as you, @utenation and @Orange grow up and stop the name calling, you will realize I'm always right. If @Chile_Ute wants to start acting like a child with insults, I will attack him too." .... Never made such a statement.

Total fabrication by @utenation.

On 12/7/2023 at 11:04 PM, HLB said:

That's not a quote from me.  The statements you present do not represent how I speak.

I would never refer to myself by saying "I've been nothing but an amazing person ...."

I would never say "People are just mean to me and don't appreciate me" - that's not my manner of speaking .... 

".... get me so sad that I tag those posters every chance I get because I hate this behavior."  Not my words.  Nothing here makes md sad, nor would I make such as statement.

"I've started my own threads just to get attention from the posters I accuse" .... Never made such a statement.

"When I don't get that attention, I will go into the main P12 board threads to try and get more attention."  Never made such as statement.

"As soon as you, @utenation and @Orange grow up and stop the name calling, you will realize I'm always right. If @Chile_Ute wants to start acting like a child with insults, I will attack him too." .... Never made such a statement.

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

On 12/8/2023 at 12:04 AM, HLB said:

Road Rage Jam GIF by JamCycling

On 12/3/2023 at 5:41 AM, HLB said:

If Alabama makes the CFP, I believe they will win the NC in a repeat game with Texas.

On 12/3/2023 at 5:41 AM, HLB said:

And I expect Texas (a future SEC team) to dominate and win the CFP Championship,

So which is it, Albert? You are unbelievably error prone.

On 12/3/2023 at 4:44 PM, HLB said:

Texas "easily" beats UW - 56-10. 

Seriously? This is probably the worst take I've ever seen from you, and that's a ridiculously high bar.

On 12/3/2023 at 4:37 PM, HLB said:

Be glad that they aren't playing Ohio State, or Georgia, or Ole Miss, or Missouri, or Penn State, or FSU .

You're lumping Ole Miss, Mizzou and Penn State in with Ohio State and Georgia? And you call Pac-12 fans "delusional?"

• Haha 1

On 12/7/2023 at 10:54 PM, HLB said:

From that link:

McFarland's analysis feels biased, and from someone who hasn't watched a lot of Pac-12 football this season. With that being said, predictions and analysis don't matter out on the field. 

Tom Hanks Dipshit GIF

On 12/12/2023 at 4:16 PM, Orange said:

From that link:

Tom Hanks Dipshit GIF

Herbstreit is universally known as the best in the business because he actually watches games, does research and calls the biggest games each week. 

It’s quite interesting to hear his opinion of the top of the P12 and the P12 in general ALL year. 

But I guess we can be random and find a dude that sits in a chair on ESPN and arm chair quarterbacks takes on the P12 to fit a certain poster’s agenda. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/3/2023 at 5:44 PM, HLB said:

Wow .... An example of how delusional PAC fans are about the PAC.

Texas "easily" beats UW - 56-10.  The only way the score would be less is if Texas throttles back in the 2nd half.  This meeting between UW and Texas will be over by halftime.

And if UW played Michigan, the beat down wouldn't be as bad, but Michigan would win by 3 scores.

Bump. What a fucking moron. 56-10? LMAO. 

Your final curtain call of why you’re the biggest loser to ever post on this board. 

@trickydlck, @win2bfree and @row Z, one thing I’ve learned is bet the opposite of what HLB says and you’ll be right 95% of the time. 

I guess I’m still confused on who is “trending up”? Texas or Washington? Two years in a row that the board troll has told us Texas will whip WA. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 12/3/2023 at 4:44 PM, HLB said:

Wow .... An example of how delusional PAC fans are about the PAC.

Texas "easily" beats UW - 56-10.  The only way the score would be less is if Texas throttles back in the 2nd half.  This meeting between UW and Texas will be over by halftime.

And if UW played Michigan, the beat down wouldn't be as bad, but Michigan would win by 3 scores.

By "easily" you mean never trailing at any point, right?