2019 NFL

KUGRDON

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Orange said:

lol, does it?

I'm a Blazer, Seahawk, and Oregon State fan.

WHEN DOES IT ALL WORK OUT?????

Seattle has had our number for awhile now. Including a last minute win in the NFC title game during the Harbaugh era. 

I’d say your run is over my friend. 😉

There’s a good chance we meet again in a few weeks anyways. 

Seattle didn't lose because of that play.  Maybe someday Pete will decide it's okay to coach for a full 4 quarters.  Seriously unleash Wilson in the first half.  GB had no answer for him once they let him play his game.  Why waste multiple possessions just running old man Lynch?  

I think SF will dominate GB.. We got key pieces of our defense back in time for the Minn game.. Held the Vikings to 7 first downs and 21 yards rushing.. This defense looks like the one we had in our run to 8-0.... Seems to be clicking.. I would say it will be SF vs KC but we've all learned the last two weeks you can't count out Tenn when they have a 900 lb running back that can run a 4.5... And smash people.

And as far as Seattle, I couldn't think of a better coach to lose.. Gum chewer will have to watch from the couch.. Maybe he can invite Lynch over to gain 30 more lbs with a big bowl of Skittles. He just got off the couch himself.. At least Lynch is good for 1.5 yards a carry on the goal line

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28530361/nfl-experiment-alternative-onside-kick-pro-bowl

NFL to try alternative to onside kick for the Pro Bowl.  If successful, that could be the first step of eliminating the kick-off from football.

The new XFL debuts next month.  Going to be interesting to see what the NFL could incorporate in the not too distant future.

36 minutes ago, Jalapeno said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28530361/nfl-experiment-alternative-onside-kick-pro-bowl

NFL to try alternative to onside kick for the Pro Bowl.  If successful, that could be the first step of eliminating the kick-off from football.

The new XFL debuts next month.  Going to be interesting to see what the NFL could incorporate in the not too distant future.

That alternative to the onside kick isn’t terrible... but I’d prefer the old onside rules to just come back.

Aaron Rodgers' family gives him shit over expressing his non-belief in god.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/aaron-rodgers-family-dismayed-quarterbacks-011503545.html

Man, I really empathize with this guy.  I know how it feels to be shunned and punished by your family for being a free-thinker.  Hopefully they come to their senses before they let their cult destroy their relationship permanently.

Archived