Pac-12 Hoops

glduck

From what I’ve seen, their frontcourt talent far outweighs their talent in the backcourt. When their guards are able to provide enough support by knocking down 3’s, they’re very tough to beat. They did that against us, and last night vs Kansas. But they’ve had some clunkers along the way. We’ll see who shows up Sunday...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, azgreg said:

They were tested once late in the season by BYU. USC will be the longest most athletic team they've faced. 

BYU is a slow, unathletic team that lives or dies by the 3. Honestly, NIT worthy, IMO. They’re famous for cupcake 20 win seasons and getting bounced in the first round by any team with decent athletes. BYU’s best wins this season were SDSU and USU and we saw what happened to those teams.  But I agree 100% on USC and they destroyed BYU.

One of the most surreal Pac-12 runs I can remember. If UCLA doesn’t turn it over on a late 4-on-1 break, Oregon State’s season is likely finished on Thursday in Vegas. Now they’re knocking on the door of the Final Four. I am in awe.

17 minutes ago, glduck said:

One of the most surreal Pac-12 runs I can remember. If UCLA doesn’t turn it over on a late 4-on-1 break, Oregon State’s season is likely finished on Thursday in Vegas. Now they’re knocking on the door of the Final Four. I am in awe.

I’m not sure how OSU fans rank their seasons but this year would rank at the top ever for me. They had a final 4 run in 1963 but who was alive to see that?

They were picked to finish last in the conference, knocked off some really good teams and have a legit shot at the final 4. Very impressed.

Archived